• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 TRC] South Africa v New Zealand in Johannesburg (04/10/2014)

What a match. Glad I stayed up for it.

Now I'm drunk at 10 a.m. on a Saturday.

SA commentators saying messam intend to decapitate burger LOL

In slow mo it looked bad but at full speed it was a nothing imo. AB's a little unlucky to loose the game on that play I reckon. Its about time SA won a game against us though.

I thought overall NZ may have deserve the win just on the second half and turning it around so well but it wasnt to be....

Shocking referring decision at the end though. Burger comes in from the AB's side directly in front the ref and the ref penalizes the AB's. Typical Wayne Barnes ;)

Shocking referring decision at the end though. Burger comes in from the AB's side directly in front the ref and the ref penalizes the AB's. Typical Wayne Barnes ;)
na i sure i read from somewhere that the ref was a springbok fan from england

thats what i saw, i thought he was gonna give us the penalty. jeebus! well played by SA, twas a good game.

Yep I thought the boks got the rub a bit at the end there with BOTH decisions... Thems the breaks though cant win them all.

Yep I thought the boks got the rub a bit at the end there with BOTH decisions... Thems the breaks though cant win them all.

Sure you can, AB's been doing that for a while :D

I don't mind losing, but I hate losing close matches like that. A good match ruined by a pretty terrible call.

Ah the old Wayne Barnes line eh. Not very original from a Kiwi......been saying that since we'll forever !

McCaw really likes turning down his 3 pointers doesn't he?

Good to see NZ's unbeaten run ended. Well done Bokke.

YEp Congrats to the Springboks, they were all over us in the first half and a great kick by lambie at the end to win the game.

i did pick the Boks to win but still sucks losing.

a game of 2 halves that could have went either way with both teams deserving the win.

Duane Vermeulen is a legend.

I guess that's why they're the #1 though. Even SA, a team which plays exceptionally well at home, needed a bit of luck to beat them. AB's setup well for a consecutive RWC's.

jesus! you'd think the ABs have never had a dodgy decision go their way! :D

Latest posts