• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby play-off A: Brumbies v Chiefs

Yeah, they were lucky there. That said, Chiefs don't have much happening in their back line at the moment - they scored that through sheer proximity and weight of possession, but otherwise they've looked pretty ordinary.

Even though the Chiefs scored there it wasnt convincing me. The passes were dropping before the man though the entire movement. They just got lucky the brumbies infringed a couple of times to get upfield in a position to strike imo.

****ing Joubert is a filthy **** is all I can say, Brumbies have looked the better team on the whole but that prick Joubert hasn't helped.

Needs to be a bit more consistent.

Do the Brumbies realize they don't need to get a bonus point this week? ;)

Chiefs lucky at the end there. Thought the Brumbies would be in for all money

I think on the whole the Chiefs can be pretty happy they are only down by 12 points...... They still have a chance which is more than I could of said 20 minutes ago. Brumbies just look by far the better side so far though.

Really enjoying this game, Saturday morning with bacon egg sarnies and great rugby on TV.

Brumbies are deserved game leaders. Nic White has been electric and contributed as well in that beautiful Coleman try

austingtir;658924[B said:
]I think on the whole the Chiefs can be pretty happy they are only down by 12 points[/B]...... They still have a chance which is more than I could of said 20 minutes ago. Brumbies just look by far the better side so far though.

I agree. I think they have been completely outplayed in the 1st half. Apparently the Brumbies made 7 linebreaks in the 1st half. The Chiefs made 0. I think that clearly illustrates just how much more dangerous the Brumbies have looked.....

I don't think the Chiefs are out of this yet though. They will need to pick up their game a lot though....

Oh man I thought the Ref was about to gift the chiefs a real chance their by carding speight!!! DAMN IT!!! LOL

EDIT: Oh hang on a minute I totally missed the bit where he DID actually card someone!!

Last edited:
Wow only 5 points behind... Brumbies still look much better but at least the Chiefs are in it now.

Cheifs scored but WOW THIS REF IS ****!!!!

How much stuff did he miss in the lead upto that try going BOTH ways!! Never seen anything like it. Was like a lolly scrammble.... lucky for the Chiefs they are adept at that.

Silly play by Messam. He gifted the Brumbies the lead back.

EDIT: Or Not :eek:

Chiefs needed to score there, that could well have been the 'big' moment in this match.

Latest posts