• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby Mod

Question for bric6

Hi bric6

From what i've heard your patches for the rugby challenge 2 game are fantastic. The only problem for me is that i am really bad on computers, and do not know what most of the terms mean such as unzip, archive and pckmn files(something like that) which you have mentioned on previous threads. I also dont know how to copy the actual ps3 file ect. I would really appreciate it if you could type up on this thread a dummies guide to downloading your best patch for the ps3 rugby challenge game. I dont really know anything about downloading save files to the ps3 system ect. All i know is that the fat32 format needs to be available on the usb you use.

Do you mind telling me a step by step guide for downloading your modal to ps3 that contains real logos, real players, real kits, field markings, boots ect.
If you could do this for me it would be amazing, as i am sick of playing rugby challenge 2 with all the generic players. It would be much appreciated

THanks,
Gothelions16

Thank you bric6 for the mod, fricken awesome.

I'm unable to post on the Sidhe forums, so i'll ask my question here:

Is there anyway to get the respective French, Irish, Welsh and Italian stadiums into the European Cup and the Top14/ProDirect league tournaments?

Can I install a mod changing Super Rugby whilst still keeping the European squads I have painstakingly reworked over the last two years? Does that work? Is that a thing?

Can I install a mod changing Super Rugby whilst still keeping the European squads I have painstakingly reworked over the last two years? Does that work? Is that a thing?
Nope, it'll overwrite all your work.

Rugby Venezuela Rugby

Hey bric6, greetings from Venezuela... I'm a big fan of the great work you've made to enhance the experience in RC2... I want to ask you how can I put the Venezuela National Team logo in the game
logo_top_.png

Latest posts