• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby: Hurricanes v Chiefs (Round 15)

'Canes tearing the Cheifs up Barret making a serious claim for the Junes tests here.

That's a stupid penalty, the Hurricanes player dives at the side which prompts the Chiefs players to. Useless reffing in this half.

That should be another try for the Canes.

This is becoming a slaughter.

And the 4 NZ teams get even more congested. The hurricanes are a real dark horse just because of the amount of bonus points they seem to pick up. At this stage you'd have to say the Crusaders are unlikely to loose many from here so they will go through. The Chiefs still look really average. The Highlanders will certainly beat atleast a couple more teams..... provided they keep their heads up after that loss tonight.

A forward pass saves the Chiefs the embarrassment of conceding 50.....

Jeepers, have a night out, get home just after the rugby finishes and this.

What happens, were the Chiefs super terrabad or were the Hurricanes playing their game of the season?

Neither, really. The better team won, obviously, but the Hurricanes were far from perfect and the Chiefs will be wondering what on earth just happened. The stats were fairly even - the Chiefs just let in some really soft tries and failed to convert their own opportunities into points (I'm talking in clichés, I know, but it sums up the game).

I don't think too many people saw that coming!

Fantastic win by the Canes' - certainly doesn't hurt in keeping us in the hunt.

Latest posts