Club or Nation
Toulon
Scotland.png
Versus%20Challenge.png
Argentina.png

Ref: Wayne Barnes (England)
Date: November 8th 2014

thanks ewis for putting these up!

this one can go either way depending on how well scotland turns out on the day and what team will play the argentinians.

Hey @Big Ewis was assumed that this would be my thread

:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
you're both very welcome :D

I have a feeling los Pumas are going to start this tour with a W, same way they did in 2012, also fresh off a good TRC.

Going with the Pumas here by a solid 14 points.

I don't see us winning this one confortably. That's the only thing i'm predicting.

Lobbe out, but it was a huge coup from the Pumas to beat the Wallabies without him, that's one hell of a statement and guarantee they can. I need to see the lineups but I'd imagine a 6-7pt Argie win. Again, they look on form and defiant and remind me of that 2012 campaign.

Lobbe is out ?, a better chance for scotland but gutted that i wont be able to see him :(

who here is attending to the game ?, i will be :D

I wish I could - I will be watching it on TV! I am confident the Pumas will win, although I imagine a very tight game! This NH tour is very important for the Pumas and staff in order to confirm (or not) what was shown during the RCh this year!

Beside Lobbe out, Leguisamon is still on the injury list and Guido Petti (new guy - Lock from SIC) got home sick from the Americas Championship. Macome (lock) is on doubt for at least the first two matches. Pablo Matera is still under the weather! So Hourcade will have a tough time with 2nd and 3rd rowers

Lobbe is out ?, a better chance for scotland but gutted that i wont be able to see him :(

that's alright, watch Toulon later in the year ;) Nice you'll be attending man !

I wish I could - I will be watching it on TV! I am confident the Pumas will win, although I imagine a very tight game! This NH tour is very important for the Pumas and staff in order to confirm (or not) what was shown during the RCh this year!

And I'll be watching it on playback days later <_<
Yep it's hard times for the Pumas in terms of that injury list...and when THE HELL is big Figallo returning, he's been absent almost a century.

I hope that Figallo will be back next year - He is back on the field, made his new club debut this last weekend. It remains to be seen if he is back 100% - he neck injury was not an easy one!
He is now playing for Saracens and made a good start after 13 months!

Last edited:
its time to asume our new situation after beating aus with so many substitutes. i think we can make it
arg by 10

I hope that Figallo will be back next year - He is back on the field, made his new club debut this last weekend. It remains to be seen if he is back 100% - he neck injury was not an easy one!
He is now playing for Saracens and made a good start after 13 months!

yeah I know, huge injury...especially for a tighthead prop, the neck ! Yeah I know he's a Sarry now, had no clue he'd started already. Staffs are so efficient nowadays in sports to get you back on track even after months of inactivity and absence, it's amazing.

Latest posts