• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2010 ITM Cup - Formally Air New Zealand Cup - Fixtures

Saw the second part of Wellington v Tasman this morning. good game altho the rain prevented any decent gameplay.

Here are the results of round 1:

Taranaki v Northland 19-26
Canterbury v Hawke's Bay 23 -23
Manawatu v Southland 23 -37
Counties Manukau v Otago 29-13
Waikato v Bay of Pleny 13-10
North Harbour v Auckland 14-36
Wellington v Tasman 20-11

And here are the standings

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2010-08-01 om 10.33.17.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2010-08-01 om 10.33.17.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 6
Far out, Wellington is self-destructing. Losing to Counties is a no-no. Lots of upsets in 2 weeks as well

attachment.php

Last edited:
Wanted to see the Canterbury v North Harbor game, but something came up.
Better luck tomorrow.

Just finished watching Waikato v Taranaki.

Boy, what a cracker of a match!!!

33-23 to the Naki in the end.

This year's NPC is turning into a real humdinger... and the NZRU still want to muck with it!!
buttkick.gif

what happened during the Manawatu game?

TBH, Northland ain't that good, and Manawatu ain't that bad (IMO)

I think it was a case of everything going right for Northland (all the 50/50 passes stuck) and wrong for Manawatu. Just about every mistake they made was punished.

Best thing Manawatu can do is take a leaf from Steve Hansen's book...."flush the dunny and move on!!"

Yea Tasman Makos beat Hawkes Bay ... All the cool kids support the Tasman Makos:D

Yea Tasman Makos beat Hawkes Bay ... All the cool kids support the Tasman Makos:D

We'll be there at the refurbished Trafalgar Park next weekend for the match v Canterbury! Got the tickets already!!

We'll be there at the refurbished Trafalgar Park next weekend for the match v Canterbury! Got the tickets already!!

I'm jealous Cooky (I used to play for Stoke back in the day), might get the game on TV here if i'm lucky ... I had a look at Trafalgar park on the internet, and it's looking good ... are you practising your Italian for the world cup - I think the Italians are lucky to have Nelson as their base :)

Just saw the match on Canadian TV ... it seemed weird to see my home town/ground from so far away ... and the Tasman Makos won 27-25

This is the first time Tasman has beaten Canterbury (Canterbury are the reigning champs) ... no doubt Cooky will be very happy when he returns from the park :)

just saw the match on canadian tv ... It seemed weird to see my home town/ground from so far away ... And the tasman makos won 27-25

this is the first time tasman has beaten canterbury (canterbury are the reigning champs) ... No doubt cooky will be very happy when he returns from the park :)

You bet I am... 10,200 people in that little park. A crowd record for Trafalgar Park without extra seating.

WOOOOHOOO!!!!!!
Sean Who?
Colin Who?
Robbie Who?
Wyatt Who?

GO THE MAKOS....

I'm jealous Cooky (I used to play for Stoke back in the day), might get the game on TV here if i'm lucky ... I had a look at Trafalgar park on the internet, and it's looking good ... are you practising your Italian for the world cup - I think the Italians are lucky to have Nelson as their base :)

"Benvenuto alla bella città del Nelson."

A group of us have won our ballot for tickets to both RWC matches Italy v Russia and Italy v USA. They tickets are paid for and apparently we will get them in May 2011

There will be a lot of support for Italy here, the local Italian community lobbied the NZRU very hard to get two games here.

Like most Nelson Rugby fans I'll have to break out my old Nelson Bays supporter's kit...

582041.gif

Not too dissimilar to what the Azzuri wear!!

Last edited:
Tasman beat Canterbury with 2 points difference.
Now watching the Steelers v turbos. Awesome game

Steelers won the game scoring 5 tries, good comeback from the Turbos

In March 2010 it was announced that the Air New Zealand Cup would be renamed the ITM Cup with the addition of building supplies COOPERATIVE ITM (Independent Timber Merchants) as the major sponsor. The change came because Air New Zealand chose to concentrate their rugby sponsorship on the country's national team, the all blackshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITM_Cup#cite_note-0

Latest posts