• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wum

james5000

Bench Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Chiefs
Just googled it, wasn't impressed haha. I thought it might be similar to a nuffy or my preferred nuff nuff haha.

Wind up merchant? I'd prefer to call them nuff nuff's haha

Yeah, I find WUM a little underwhelming as well.

I mean, here you have got a guy who is causing as much chaos as a woman running into a parliament session with a condom on her head, waving her one arm about shouting "My hand is a dolphin!", and someone calls him/ her a WUM.

Well done, you have identified what they are doing/ are, and have just flung an insult about as insulting as telling someone from Berlin that they are German.

Trolls have the shortest tolerance for other trolls, the best way to get rid of them is to troll them, or take the more difficult route of ensuring the only replies to him/ her are grammar/ concord correction posts. On other forums I have found this works as well as actually banning certain IP addresses.

Please add a poll for best troll on the forum. :D
Rhyer gets my pick, subtle at times but when needing attention is willing to be a little more firm, haven't seen a post that is OTT and offensive (as in non-troll posts, I understand one of his how Wales got to the semis playing average Euro teams was not thought well of)

I think a poll is pretty crap idea, typical scots...

See what I did there? :D

I am not a troll but by god I did some ridiculous trolling on the we hate Alain Rolland page..spent a weekend winding up those sub intellectuals.

Latest posts