• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where to find international fixtures and results

Graaf

Academy Player
Which website is the best to find a list of complete international fixtures and results? The official world rugby website has fixtures and results but it seems to exclude for instance the Rugby Championship games (I guess it is seperately listed somewhere). Please advise what websites you recommend.

Which website is the best to find a list of complete international fixtures and results? The official world rugby website has fixtures and results but it seems to exclude for instance the Rugby Championship games (I guess it is seperately listed somewhere). Please advise what websites you recommend.
That is bizarre for World Rugby to not show TRC (their filters also don't work as selecting Mens XVs removes u20 males). So I guess I'd recommend Flashscore.

For example, go to this Saturday and you will see TRC alongside international friendlies, the PNC (although strangely Fiji vs Samoa isn't listed, so nowhere is perfect) as well as club games in the Australian, Russian and Scottish domestic leagues. It is also missing Namibia vs Pumas 'A' so unless anyone can suggest anything better then a mixture of World Rugby plus Flashscore is probably your best bet.

Latest posts