• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

Outlander is fine but after about the 20th time someone gets raped to motivate the plot its well too much and everyone I've known has given up due to it being too much and diffrent points
I get your point but it still is a good show, first season is the best one, id say worth a watch but when theres 7 seasons id say its a commitment.

Just finished season 1 of The Bear. Spent the first half of the season not sure. By the end of it, i agree with others in that it's really rather good.

Just watched fallout, it's actually a lot better than I was expecting and I'm pleasantly surprised. It's pretty gory but also had some silly bits thrown in.

Also trying to work out what is going on in the vault plot arc is probably the biggest hook.

Last edited:
Just watched fallout, it's actually a lot better than I was expecting and I'm pleasantly surprised. It's pretty gory but also had some silly bits thrown in.

Also trying to work out what is going on in the vault plot arc is probably the biggest hook.
Done episode 1 of fallout so far and loved it. Can't wait to watch the rest.

I enjoyed it (played 3 and New Vegas) and so did wife (has no clue whats going on) episode 1 that is.

The gore is exactly right level of hilariously over the top.

I like how they haven't explained whats really gone on in Vaults for newbies and the specifics for those who know.

Definitely a fun watch. Had 'The Boys' fun and violence vibes. Heard Ella Purnell wanted to play Lucy with Ned Flanders vibes. Think she nailed it as the fish out of water vault dweller.

Plus it has Dog Meat so it's a win.

I enjoyed it (played 3 and New Vegas) and so did wife (has no clue whats going on) episode 1 that is.

The gore is exactly right level of hilariously over the top.

I like how they haven't explained whats really gone on in Vaults for newbies and the specifics for those who know.
Yeah I've played, 3, New Vegas and 4 so know the lore and I wondered how it would be for people who didn't know it. It seems quite a lot of the lore isn't really explained, just the most significant bits. I finished binging it and no spoilers but I feel they didn't quite tie up the storylines well, there were some things left unanswered (not in a cliff hanger way, simply never explained), largely surrounding the vault story arc. Still enjoyed it though and would love to see a season 2. Also would love to see it a bit more like the games where the player becomes a bit of a power in the region themselves as they transition from naively wandering around the world to tooling up with high tech gear.

Also they have got to have someone at some point say "A settlement needs your help."

I'm struggling with Fallout,
It's not bad, and I really really wanted to like it, just find it a bit....meh
Watched three episodes so far: First didn't grip me and I almost gave up on it from that, second was good, third was (again) average

Gonna push on because I've heard so many good things, but just not feeling it - maybe it's because I've gone to it after rewatching (the first 6 seasons of) Game of Thrones, and almost everything kinda pales in comparison to that

I'm struggling with Fallout,
It's not bad, and I really really wanted to like it, just find it a bit....meh
Watched three episodes so far: First didn't grip me and I almost gave up on it from that, second was good, third was (again) average

Gonna push on because I've heard so many good things, but just not feeling it - maybe it's because I've gone to it after rewatching (the first 6 seasons of) Game of Thrones, and almost everything kinda pales in comparison to that
I gave up 3 episodes in. I don't get the fuss. I'm putting it down to people that played the game loved it and people like me who didn't not so much.

Latest posts