• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What ever happened to Hitro, etc.

:huh: regan king is playing for the scarlets and was voted there best player of the season. he has signed a new 3 year contract as he loves it so much in wales.

How about two of the biggest centres/wingers to play for Auckland, Waisake Sotutu and Ilisea Tanivula?

Andrew Walker, Rod Kafer, Jim Williams?

What about Todd Blackadder and Tim Atkinson?

isn't kafer coaching up north somewhere.

todd blackadder has returned to nz from playing and coaching up in scotland. he is involved in coaching the new tasman team in the air new zealand cup this year

sotutu not sure where he went. tanivula I think is somewhere up north

Kaffer has been commentating the Super14 all year

He's also been on Inside Rugby all year ...... what the f@#k have you been watching.

Originally posted by woosaah@May 5 2006, 03:30 PM
murphy su'a went to aussie and i dont htink he came back he is almost 40 now
The Reds recently signed a young player from Sunnybank called James Su'a, probably a relation.

Tim Atkinson is still playing for Queensland. He has been injured most of the time though.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Jun 5 2006, 05:42 PM
Kaffer has been commentating the Super14 all year

He's also been on Inside Rugby all year ...... what the f@#k have you been watching.
um, i don't have fox so frankly i didn't know.... a bit sad really cos he's an old boy of my school.

What about Tamaiti Horua?

Originally posted by Ripper+Jun 5 2006, 05:20 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Jacko
@Jun 5 2006, 06:11 PM
Andrew Walker
Went back to league, snorted some more stuff and got the sack. [/b]
Sort of put that there as a joke........... of course i know - but what's he doing now? Does he still live in Yass with his 5 kids and ugly wife?