• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales v South Africa

Pretty sure at least one of those contests should have been a penalty to South Africa. Not sure how you can have a forward just stand in the way and not try to catch it.

the match I'm watching before this is racing-bordeaux in the top 14 opening round. You can't make this up. a 63 day offseason.
How do they even fit a preseason into that?
Two weeks on the bench then straight back into a condensed preseason?
Pretty sure the premierships pre-season is spread out over 8 weeks

Well taken try. Mistake by Welsh wing I think to rush up.

Sheesh, didn't realise Libbok only got 60% in the rugby championship

Rob du Preez got high 80s in the Prem last season #justsaying

It sounds like Am and Pollard both could be back for the WC but it does now rely on 2 of the current squad to be injured to do so.

It sounds like Am and Pollard both could be back for the WC but it does now rely on 2 of the current squad to be injured to do so.
it's South Africa, if it's muscle damage it will be fixed in 1/10th the time.

Kolisi's come back is impressive. Even assuming SA's drug cocktail is better than the rest of the world (other than the BELENUX cycling) 115 days for an ACL is amazing.

At least he makes up a bit with his missed kicks with those kinds of passes that creates tries.

It's mad how guys go into their mid to late 30s in the French divisions, can only imagine they'll be all sorts of ****** in 15 years.
the symptoms of CTE can be masked by a bottle of red wine a day
How do they even fit a preseason into that?
Two weeks on the bench then straight back into a condensed preseason?
Pretty sure the premierships pre-season is spread out over 8 weeks
I'd imagine the teams that know what they are doing treat everything up until Europe as preseason. The other teams and Pro D2 well . . . season ends in May, couple of weeks off, and straight into a 1930s training regiment and act confused when you can't win anything.

South Africa took the years of joking about Steyn/Pollard and them winning games in multiples of three to heart and now they're only gonna score in multiples of 5

The way Wales line out has been performing I would come for the corner

Latest posts