• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales v Australia

What is it about Welsh players being walloped in the head?
Wow.

It's annoying as a Welsh fan, I'd rather be challenged to play against 15 for once...

I don't think playing against 14 helps us. We'll likely struggle to win against 14 as we normally do now!

I wonder what the percentage of red cards given this year in Internationals have been in Wales' games. Not saying they're not red just intrigued.

Wow.

It's annoying as a Welsh fan, I'd rather be challenged to play against 15 for once...

I don't think playing against 14 helps us. We'll likely struggle to win against 14 as we normally do now!
Yeah I'd be fuming as a Welsh fan as well. Look forward to a match all week etc.

Surprised at no penalty for White punching the ball into the crowd

Remembered Drew Mitchell (I think?) getting a red (second yellow) for doing the same for the Wallabies

Unlucky for Beard. We actually needed him this game. Seb Davies and Carter in the row. Will be interesting to see how they go but annoying it's against 14 men

Thoughts on the yellow?

Think it's valid for the reasons the ref stated but the Aussie commentators on my stream are livid due to the last man cover. Marginal but justified for me

Thoughts on the yellow?

Think it's valid for the reasons the ref stated but the Aussie commentators on my stream are livid due to the last man cover. Marginal but justified for me
The last man stopped it being a PT, any slap down in the 22 is gonna end in a yellow - fair call IMO

Latest posts