TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
_58319088_adamjones.jpg

Wales prop Adam Jones has signed a new two-year deal with the Ospreys to keep him at the region until 2014.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/wales/16903353

Phew... The Ospreys would be screwed without him. Wales need him for all the training camps as well so good news.
We desperatley need to find someone to replace him in the future though, he wont be around forever.

Last edited:
Phew... The Ospreys would be screwed without him. Wales need him for all the training camps as well so good news.
We desperatley need to find someone to replace him in the future though, he wont be around forever.

Craig Mitchell isn't as good, but he could of done a decent job, but unfortunately he's gone now

The thing with Adam Jones is I think the Ospreys have become too reliant on him, the Ospreys have become kind of a one trick pony of late, just asking Adam Jones and the scrum to get points and forgetting to use the likes of Shane and Bowe, and when it doesn't work they're lost (such as the Saracens home match, one of the worst H Cup matches I have seen)

that's a criticism of the Ospreys, not Jones

Damn, would've loved to have seen the look on the Ospreys' faces had he come to us:(

He has done very well the last few years and the Ospreys needed him to stay as they will be losing a few players this summer, Cai Griffiths will be one I think moving on supposedly to the Scarlets but thats just something I have heard on the grape vine.