• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC 2023/2024 Quarter Finals

Yeah fair call I guess there. A lot of refs would call that a card minimum but I think it's really a late dip from Oli

Yeah fair call I guess there. A lot of refs would call that a card minimum but I think it's really a late dip from Oli
If that was referencing the hit on Oli J then correct call. Wasn't even a pen. Hollies proving again she is a world class ref. 1 of best in world

Playoffs starting with a whimper rather than a bang.

Munster will be happy enough, haven't had to pull everything out.

Yeah absolutely what I wanted from that. Got through relatively unscathed and didn't show our hand too much. We adapted to the flow of that game and strangled the life out of it. Won't go down as a classic, but the neutrals can worry about that. On to the next.

As expected really. Ospreys battled hard, and faught to keep it close. Munster looked pretty comfortable though, especially in that second half.

As expected really. Ospreys battled hard, and faught to keep it close. Munster looked pretty comfortable though, especially in that second half.
Yeah Ospreys stuck in very hard, they defended extremely well, we just won the arm wrestle. Ospreys not scoring before half seemed to take the air out of them.

Was really proud of that performance actually. Perhaps didn't get the rub of the green on some calls but I don't have any complaints really. Munster taking the 3 points and seeing the game out was a show of respect I didn't expect.

Yeah Ospreys stuck in very hard, they defended extremely well, we just won the arm wrestle. Ospreys not scoring before half seemed to take the air out of them.
I think that was the key moment. Easy to say now but it felt like that at the time as well. I was surprised our scrum was as dominant as it was first half. Congrats on the win, though, deserved winners.

Was really proud of that performance actually. Perhaps didn't get the rub of the green on some calls but I don't have any complaints really. Munster taking the 3 points and seeing the game out was a show of respect I didn't expect.
Ospreys we're dogged and played OK. Can be proud. We took 3s as ye were defending well and in cup rugby you need to keep the scoreboard ticking. Also ye have a certain winger that is like a Ferrari so needed to keep ye at distance