• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC 2022/2023 Final

Terrible tv production, I can't hear the crowd at all. Feels completely dead and the presenters appear to be related to Pininochio

We up. We firmly up

Revenge for Skibbereen, John Hodnett could shoot me in the face and I'd still love him!! Went from losing to Dragons away to winning the whole thing. Yahoo

If last weeks result gave France an advantage what does today do. Where bulk of lads who will be at RWC and are SA #1 team beaten by Irish 3rds in home patch. Oh we gonna have a night like none before. Muff starring in the Hangover 4. Coming to a screen near you soon. No man woman horse dog or sheep is safe later 😉

Tough one to take. Just felt like we were completely nullified in the first half and could not get any running rugby flowing, nor any dominance in scrums or the breakdown.

Munster did well and fully deserving of the win. Congrats to the team and hope they enjoy the win. In all honesty if we were going to lose I'm glad it's to them. Hottest form running into the playoffs and were the ones that took our undefeated at home ***le away from us. Also makes Cape Town that much more memorable for all those fans that made that expensive trip. Enjoy the silverware, and hopefully we enjoy some exciting close matches again next season.

Tough one to take. Just felt like we were completely nullified in the first half and could not get any running rugby flowing, nor any dominance in scrums or the breakdown.

Munster did well and fully deserving of the win. Congrats to the team and hope they enjoy the win. In all honesty if we were going to lose I'm glad it's to them. Hottest form running into the playoffs and were the ones that took our undefeated at home ***le away from us. Also makes Cape Town that much more memorable for all those fans that made that expensive trip. Enjoy the silverware, and hopefully we enjoy some exciting close matches again next season.
Appreciate that! We played out a very good final between us. Was just our game on the day, but I don't think Stormers have much to commiserate about with that squad next season.

To be honest, it has been ideal start for the comp. All SA final followed by a Munster story, if there was any doubts about SA fans buy in you can forget about it.

It makes sense to me why we didn't throw everything at it this year but next year we have no excuse regardless of how Europe goes, we need to win it given the talent at our disposal.

Latest posts