• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Under 20 6N - 2018

Is that Sam Moore kid the one's who's dad and uncle played for Wales in the 90's or something? Wales Online been chatting on about the "Tug of War" between Wales and England over him.

Is that Sam Moore kid the one's who's dad and uncle played for Wales in the 90's or something? Wales Online been chatting on about the "Tug of War" between Wales and England over him.
Didn't he turn down a place in the Wales squad to play for the England U20s? Hardly a tug of war.

Twice,
They invited him in for the AIs and this 6N and he said no
What's he like? I haven't seen any of him but saw that he's playing 6 rather than 8 this weekend. IMO all our loose 5 is lacking at the moment is a ball carrying, physical 6. Could he be the solution?

What's he like? I haven't seen any of him but saw that he's playing 6 rather than 8 this weekend. IMO all our loose 5 is lacking at the moment is a ball carrying, physical 6. Could he be the solution?
To be honest I'm not sure - he's barely played for the senior side, So I've not seen him with my own eyes much
From everything I've heard the sky's the limit,
Theres as much hype from the people in the know about Moore as there was about the Currys

Theyre usually streaming on YouTube aren't they?
Or is that just the junior world cup?

Edit: it's gonna be live on the England rugby Facebook page

RFU are streaming the England game at 6.

BBC/S4C normally do Wales' home games.

English Facebook is steaming it. Team looking pretty poor at the moment, minimal cohesion and kicking the ball away constantly

English Facebook is steaming it. Team looking pretty poor at the moment, minimal cohesion and kicking the ball away constantly
There is nothing more frustrating than when teams get into the 22 and then try the grubber
Just keep hold FFS, it's not even like we're battering away at their defence and it's the last resort, it's the first port of call most of the time

I've never seen such a **** poor performance by an England u20 side. The handling is terrible and they are losing the scrum and lineout to the Italians. First choice is kick with minimal effective chase. Game is little more than aerial ping pong with scrums in between for when they knock on.

Couple of tries to get some daylight between us, but not exactly improved much

Same guy as last time tries to put a grubber through, bounces off an Italian again and rather than having an attacking position, we almost concede a try

I've never seen such a **** poor performance by an England u20 side. The handling is terrible and they are losing the scrum and lineout to the Italians. First choice is kick with minimal effective chase. Game is little more than aerial ping pong with scrums in between for when they knock on.

Nah I have seen worse Eng U20's games.

It was a crap pitch and weather which for the first game together doesn't help.