• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

U20s Six Nations

Had an idea. As this game is on at the same time as England vs Denmark, every time England score in this match I'll post something like "Yay, what a great score by England" on Facebook just to confuse people. My friends are going to think England are winning like 7-0.

Had an idea. As this game is on at the same time as England vs Denmark, every time England score in this match I'll post something like "Yay, what a great score by England" on Facebook just to confuse people. My friends are going to think England are winning like 7-0.
Chaotic neutral

Potential red here for Ireland, but I think yellow as the Italian drops.

Third time Doak has just stared at a ruck with an Italian poaching instead of doing anything about it. Kendellen our only back row doing nearly enough work. Soroka is a great player, but below his best today.

Illo looks in some bother. Hope he's alright, he's been good. Already lost Donnelly to injury, third choice tighthead isn't something you want to see at this level.

Maybe controversial, but Italy deserve to be in front.

I understand we rotated heavily, but there has been nothing positive about that half and most of the lads who are coming in for gametime have been really poor.

Lucky in two occasions not to get put in touch there but much better play so far.

Massive improvement this half. Looks like better attitudes but Forde just being decent is unfortunately a massive step up over Humphreys' performance.

Some swing in momentum this half to be fair. Decisions going our way and we're winning collisions. Backline getting their line speed right and putting in nice hits. Changes made were absolutely timed well.

Pretty embarrassing for Scotland there, they concentrated all their defences by the posts and the French still walked right through it basically untouched.

If Italy can keep producing 20s teams like the last few they will genuinely progress.

Glad we won that. Serious squeaky bum time but some of our players seized control of the game. Doak and Kendellen really good again. Forde off the bench did really well. Soroka looks a serious athlete.

This is going to be a long afternoon for Scotland. Far too easy for France right now.

Latest posts