• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

U20 6 nations 2024

I thought the same. Not really sure who he is but apparently a Stroud boy who's been through the England age grade system U16/U18 etc
Not a surprise really. Occasionally you're going to get a lad of Welsh heritage with a good head on his shoulders.

GF5Ztu-XIAA3uUA.jpeg

Italy's starting 10 TN is Freddie Puciarello's son here on the right. Time is terrifying.

7 mins into the England Wales game and 2 things are obvious...

Wales are going to concede every scrum a penalty..

And this ref is extremely inexperienced, making awful calls everywhere.

Wow, England and Wales players had a bit of a shove, nothing happened...

Ref calls captains in: before the game you two promised to control your players, I'm very disappointed, did you both lie to me?

Hahahahahaha what am I watching lol

Every time a player stands out and does something impressive I have a quick look at All.Rugby to check who they play for and so far it seems like just about all of them are Northampton players. They have some crop of youngsters coming through.

Every time a player stands out and does something impressive I have a quick look at All.Rugby to check who they play for and so far it seems like just about all of them are Northampton players. They have some crop of youngsters coming through.
They had a great u18's set up and this years is also doing very well.

England are lightning quick in getting the turnover from the tackled player
And they are so dominant in the scrums. Gonna be a long night for these Welsh boys

England are lightning quick in getting the turnover from the tackled player
And they are so dominant in the scrums. Gonna be a long night for these Welsh boys
7 scrums, 6 English pens.

Welsh lineout, thrown 4 lost 3.

But it doesnt help when the ref refuses Welsh players calling the mark, and allowing the English jackets to use the floor, and taping pens well in front of the mark.

Wales are massively outpowered up front, it wont be long before she pities them

They need to learn, delay put in, change angle, lock out...
Tbh when they're getting battered this badly I don't think any of that is gonna help. The English props are clealry just in an entirely different league in terms of sheer size and strength. There's a point where you can't really do anything to stop that.

Tbh when they're getting battered this badly I don't think any of that is gonna help. The English props are clealry just in an entirely different league in terms of sheer size and strength. There's a point where you can't really do anything to stop that.
In 6/7 years these boys will be playing against SA forwards with big power differences too.

Itll probably do them good in the long term, or the tight head might quick rugby hahaha

7 scrums, 6 English pens.

Welsh lineout, thrown 4 lost 3.

But it doesnt help when the ref refuses Welsh players calling the mark, and allowing the English jackets to use the floor, and taping pens well in front of the mark.

Wales are massively outpowered up front, it wont be long before she pities them
Yeah - I thought he called a mark that was ignored.

Latest posts