• Poll closed .

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
ok so time for the big bad props start voting the looseheads are the number 1's just in-case you didn't know

Went for Healy although most of them are pretty handy

just a little while ago, I'd have gone for Thomas Domingo. All the penalties he collected in the scrum were just vital for France, he was absolutely HUGE despite him short height especially during 2012 and early 2013.

But right now I've got to go for Cian Healy. He's held up surprisingly well in the scrum and very consistently, has even pushed hard against the stronger tightheads of the world so far impressively, and his work in the loose is what separates him from the rest.
I like that Ayerza and Mtawarira got a vote each too, but really it's Healy who should win this.

well about Corbs, I guess it's been so long since we've seen him...as this is a look at the current situation for guys, it's fair he wouldn't be mentioned. Sofiane Guitoune wasn't even 'nominated' in the wingers thread, and he sure would've deserved it had he been out there playing, continuing his awesome season. Fair enough if the guys aren't and haven't been on the field.

Mako should not be on the list and I would never vote for Healy on principle as his temperament is worse than Hartley's but he will win due to the preponderance of Irish posters on these forums.....so good luck to him!

Mako should not be on the list and I would never vote for Healy on principle as his temperament is worse than Hartley's but he will win due to the preponderance of Irish posters on these forums.....so good luck to him!

Yes that's the only reason he'll win.:rolleyes:

who would you have wanted ? i'll include them into the final round

Latest posts