TRF Olyy is overrated

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Seriously, he isn't even that good. And he spells his name wrong.

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SAS, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire UK armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the commonwealth's armed forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the earth, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

352493.jpg

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SAS, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire UK armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the commonwealth's armed forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the earth, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

Didn't even customise the navy seal copypasta. ****ing amateur. This is exactly what I've been talking about.

Controversial topic. Lets ask Obama what he thinks

EM7i99Q.gif

Thanks, Barack. Back to the studio.

Olly should be BANNED for circumventing the profanity filter... or be made to watch this Clockwork Orange style for 24 hours:

[video=youtube_share;78ONFED1-0s]http://youtu.be/78ONFED1-0s[/video]

Hey Saes-scum,

My name is Gav, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded no-lifes who spend every second of their day posting on this forum. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten an international cap? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to highlights of Ireland's 2009 Grandlsam.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Ospreys, and a starter on Wales' grandslam winning side. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked pictures of Ed Fairhurst?" I also get consecutive starts in the RFU Championship, and have a banging hot national coach (He just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all losers who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my *****.

gB9aCPh.jpg

Hey Saes-scum,

My name is Gav, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded no-lifes who spend every second of their day posting on this forum. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten an international cap? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to highlights of Ireland's 2009 Grandlsam.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Ospreys, and a starter on Wales' grandslam winning side. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked pictures of Ed Fairhurst?" I also get consecutive starts in the RFU Championship, and have a banging hot national coach (He just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all losers who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my *****.

gB9aCPh.jpg

That's more like it.

Olly should be BANNED for circumventing the profanity filter... or be made to watch this Clockwork Orange style for 24 hours:

[video=youtube_share;78ONFED1-0s]http://youtu.be/78ONFED1-0s[/video]

Let's hope that Seymoar lad learns to tackle a bit better with age. If he wants to get out of the Sale academy he needs to do better...

[video=[/video]
DDYTHZk.png

Let's hope that Seymoar lad learns to tackle a bit better with age. If he wants to get out of the Sale academy he needs to do better...
About time I wheeled out the best video on the internet again:

Last edited by a moderator:
I learnt something from the still at the start of that. I didn't know the Premiership let an academy lad polish the trophy every year. That's nice. Very generous to let someone who'll never win it get their hands on the cup.

+1 rep for Premiership rugby.

I learnt something from the still at the start of that. I didn't know the Premiership let an academy lad polish the trophy every year. That's nice. Very generous to let someone who'll never win it get their hands on the cup.

+1 rep for Premiership rugby.
8NPAaCC.png

Latest posts