• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Ulster might have been astute in keeping Richie Murphy on. He's essentially an elite development coach. Might stop all their players peaking between 19 and 23 years old.

I would however not be happy if this years comings and goings became a trend!
Who knew the salary of RG Snyman, Andrew Conway and Antoine Frisch + a Toulon payout added up to one Diarmuid Kilgallen.
If Leinster got a Diarmuid Kilgallen for every time we had the luxury of getting rid of European Cup quality imports all willy nilly (retirements excl.), the last Diarmuid Kilgallen we'd have had would have been when Brad Thorn left.

I would however not be happy if this years comings and goings became a trend!
Who knew the salary of RG Snyman, Andrew Conway and Antoine Frisch + a Toulon payout added up to one Diarmuid Kilgallen.
Tom Farrell is signed and Tom Daly is coming too on a cover contract which will extend. Admittedly both were cheap as both were released by Connacht. Farrell was said to be retiring.

We've signed another centre who's yet to be announced, maybe he wants to link back up with Hill/LCD/O'Flaherty?

(Though rumours are it's Addison as a utility back)

Tom Farrell is signed and Tom Daly is coming too on a cover contract which will extend. Admittedly both were cheap as both were released by Connacht. Farrell was said to be retiring.
Hadn't heard Daly!

Both very decent players whom will do a job at URC, but signing Connacht squad players is not what we need to take a step up. Front row remains where we need reinforcements really.

How is Salamoa Muff? Double surgery doesn't fill me with hope the lad is cursed

Hadn't heard Daly!

Both very decent players whom will do a job at URC, but signing Connacht squad players is not what we need to take a step up. Front row remains where we need reinforcements really.

How is Salamoa Muff? Double surgery doesn't fill me with hope the lad is cursed
Salanoa has very long roads if he gets back at all.

But yeah the 2 Connacht lads are depth more than anything

Daniel Okeke leaving Munster to pastures unknown (update: it's Coventry). he's probably a bit unlucky to be coming up in the era of Brian Gleeson and Ruadhan Quinn.

Bernard Jackman also saying we're looking at back 3 players. I know there was a wild George Bridge rumour out there.

Last edited:
Daniel Okeke leaving Munster to pastures unknown (update: it's Coventry). he's probably a bit unlucky to be coming up in the era of Brian Gleeson and Ruadhan Quinn.

Bernard Jackman also saying we're looking at back 3 players. I know there was a wild George Bridge rumour out there.
Let rumours begin. And Okeke is a decent player but never kicked on from that game vs Wasps and also had other issues that didn't help when the look came through.
Backrow in every province is competitive area and well where we are all producing crazy depth.

Sale looking at extending Hyron Andrews' loan as one of our locks has had to have a heart operation so will miss (at least part of) next season, also supposedly Addison returning was confirmed at the end of season awards but no official announcement yet

"RugbyPass understands that nothing has been agreed and it would appear that a move is unlikely to happen at this stage, but the door has been left open for further talks to take place later in the summer."

You can tell Fissler is desperate for something lol

Latest posts