• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Your face is average.

125b64fbf8c2eae054f266cf6465f19f.gif

Quins are apparently going to be announcing a medical joker (I ****ing hate that term) that will "run through brick walls for them".

According to Fissler:

Halfpenny --> Wasps

If not then Wasps will try for Le Roux.

James Marshall: Canes --> London Irish

If wasps are going for Halfpenny and Le Roux I'm guessing that Piutau is going to be hard to keep.

Whispers of Carl Fearns and Marc Jones back to Sale.
Imagine, if there's any truth in it, that their clubs' promotion battle will play a big part in it.

According to Fissler:

Halfpenny --> Wasps

If not then Wasps will try for Le Roux.

James Marshall: Canes --> London Irish

I was under the impression that Halfpenny has already turned Wasps down, fearing of his Welsh place with Gats only allowed to select 3 wild cards from outside Wales next season (who signed a new contract after the rules came into place). I'm not 100% sure on exactly who comes under this ruling as there appears to be a number of loop holes, but Roberts and Faletau more than likely do (as they were wanted by Blues/Dragons). I believe North doesn't fall into this category as no firm offers were made from the Welsh regions, and it's unclear regarding Charteris, as he insists he agreed his new contract before an offer was put forward from the Blues. What Alun-Wyn Jones chooses to do would make things interesting, if he chooses to leave the Ospreys, then Halfpenny joining Wasps could well put his place in the Welsh team in jeopardy, because atm we have better cover at full back in Liam Williams tan we do at lock (AWJ is too important), 8, and 12 (although I'd like to see others given a chance alongside Davies).

It's all confusing as hell....... but based on what Halfpenny has said in the press, it's got him worried!

We are apparently in talks with Ian Keatley Munster fly half. And are rumoured to have signed Jackson Willison

May God have mercy on you! Also, if that was to happen Madigan to Munster would be a virtual certainty.

Not necessarily. Another 10 has been spoken to too. Madigan is leaning toward France but has been told by Schmidt he won't be selected if in France.

Latest posts