• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 15 Must Have Player Faces For Each Country

unknowns? the highest international try scorer ever(I think) is unknown!

To be fair, Daisuke Ohata scored 3 quarters of his tries against powerhouses like South Korea, Chinese Taipei, the Arabian Gulf and Hong Kong..

For SAMOA

1. Cencus Johnston
2. Mahonri schwalger
3. Justin Vaa
4. Joe Tekori
5. Daniel Leo
6. Alafoti Faosiliva
7. Ofisa Treviranus
8. Henry Tuilagi
9. Uale Mai
10. Lolo Lui
11. David Lemi
12. Seilala Mapusua
13. Gavin Williams
14. Mikaele Pesamino
15. Paul Williams

Subs
16 Zak Taulafo
17. Tani Fuga
18. Kane Thompson
19. Alfie Tooala
20. Junior Poluleuligaga
21. Eliota Fuimaono
22. Alesana Tuilagi

as for the most international try scorer.

Daisuke Ohata for Japan with 69.

834.jpg

Australia

1. Benn Robinson
2. Tatafu Polota-Nau
3. Ben Alexander
4. James Horwill
5. Dan Vickerman
6. Rocky Elsom (c)
7. David Pocock
8. Wycliff Palu
9. Will Genia
10. Quade Cooper
11. Adam Ashley-Cooper
12. Matt Giteau
13. Will Chambers
14. James O'Connor
15. Kurtley Beale

16. Stephen Moore
17. James Slipper
18. Nathan Sharpe
19.Matt Hodgson
20. Luke Burgess
21. Berrick Barnes
22. Lachlan Turner

To be fair, Daisuke Ohata scored 3 quarters of his tries against powerhouses like South Korea, Chinese Taipei, the Arabian Gulf and Hong Kong..

To be fair as well, who keeps up with the try tallys for said powerhouses? LOL... I don't live outside of the Southern Hemisphere ;p

International players shouldn't be the only ones to get unique faces... What about Tana Umaga? He's back playing in NZ and looking pretty inpressive. I wouldn't be surprised if he managed to get back into Super Rugby... and Sonny Bill Williams might not make the All Blacks but it would be awesome for him to get a unique face, there are also alot of kiwi players overseas eg. Carl Hayman, Jerry Collins, Leon McDonald, Andrew Mehrtens, Carlos Spencer, Nick Evans, Scott Hamilton, Doug Howlett, Byron Kelleher... and there's plenty more from Australia and South Africa that play in the Northern Hemisphere now that i would be very disappointed if they didn't get unique faces

add Regan King, Xavier Rush and Ben Blair and Casey Laulala to that list of All Black players in northern hemisphere! Reggie at the Scarlets and Rush and Blair and Laulala at the Blues (Cardiff).

i do think that some club players sgould get faces as well. especially if they are a big international player who no longer plays for his country because he has moved to the northern hemisphere. theres David Lyons at the scarlets, the 47 capped Aussie No.8. Also, theres a few South African players who are joining Ulster. there are more but i cant think off the top of my head. dan the man has named alot though.

Pretty much 2 for each:

A.B's:

1)Woodcock AND Franks
2)Mealamu AND Hore
3)Franks AND Afoa
4)Thorn AND Williams
5)Donnelly AND Whitelock
6)Kaino AND Thompson
7)McCaw
8)Reid AND Messam
9)Weepu AND Cowan
10)Carter AND Slade
11)Rokococo AND Sivivatu
12)Nonu AND SBWilliams
13)Smith AND Fruen
14)Jane AND Ranger
15)Muliaina AND Dagg

So? They are still international teams, and he is an international player, meaning he has scored the most tries for an international team.

So? They are still international teams, and he is an international player, meaning he has scored the most tries for an international team.

So, comparing his try scoring record against the likes of David Campese and Christian Cullen isn't really fair because only a quarter of his tries came against top opposition.

SAMOA

Sakaria Taulafo or Justin Vaa
Mahroni Schwalger
Census Johston or Antony Perenise
Iosefa Tekori
Jonny Faamatuainu
Alafoti Fa'osiliva
Manaia Salavea
Henry Tuilagi
Junior Polu
Uale Mai
Mikaele Pesamino or Anitele'a Tuilagi
Alesana Tuilagi
Seilala Mapusua
Sailosi Tagicakibau or David Lemi
Lolo Lui

South Africa:

*John Smit
*Pierre Spies
*Tendai "Beast" Mtawarira (would love if you added the chanting of "Beeeeeaaaaaast" when he gets the ball)
*CJ van Der Linde
*Heinrich Brussow
*Francois Steyn
*Schalk Burger
*Juan Smith
*Fourie Du Preez
*Francois Hougaard
*Jean Deysel
*Morne Steyn
*Bryan Habana
*Bakkies Botha
*Victor Matfield

SAMOA

Sakaria Taulafo or Justin Vaa
Mahroni Schwalger
Census Johston or Antony Perenise
Iosefa Tekori
Jonny Faamatuainu
Alafoti Fa'osiliva
Manaia Salavea
Henry Tuilagi
Junior Polu
Uale Mai
Mikaele Pesamino or Anitele'a Tuilagi
Alesana Tuilagi
Seilala Mapusua
Sailosi Tagicakibau or David Lemi
Lolo Lui

Who does Pesamino play for ?

Who does Pesamino play for ?
Sale Sharks (once his Visa is processed - there was a little trouble with it at the start of the season, so the Sale head coach said he could stay with Samoa 7s until it's sorted)

Pretty much 2 for each:

A.B's:

1)Woodcock AND Franks
2)Mealamu AND Hore
3)Franks AND Afoa
4)Thorn AND Williams
5)Donnelly AND Whitelock
6)Kaino AND Thompson
7)McCaw
8)Reid AND Messam
9)Weepu AND Cowan
10)Carter AND Slade
11)Rokococo AND Sivivatu
12)Nonu AND SBWilliams
13)Smith AND Fruen
14)Jane AND Ranger
15)Muliaina AND Dagg

Not sure i agree with some of the players but i agree with the idea... Teams like NZ, South Africa, Australia, England, Ireland, Wales and France probably deserve to have there Whole world cup squad with unique faces... it's so hard to choose in some positions,
eg. at Centre there's Smith, Kahui, Fruen and possibly Toeava. At Halfback there's Weepu, Cowan and Mathewson. At First-five there's Carter, Cruden and Slade and at Hooker there's Mealamu, Hore, Flynn and deMalmanche... and depending on injury any one of these guys could be included in the starting lineup... however i'm sure most of them will be in the World Cup training Squad

Please give all Super 15 players unique faces, and please add roster updates every month or so ..., and also having the option to edit players ratings .

Maybe the option to edit players stats needs to be an 'unlockable' or 'achievement' (once you've completed the game on the top difficulty setting)...
There needs to be a limit as-well. Maybe a limit of an extra 50 stat points could be added to any/all players. If every player was fully editable you'd end up with Tony Woodcock playing on the Wing and Brad Thorn doing the goal-kicking.
The whole point of having editable stats is to try and keep the game real as players develop but if you can add as much talent to a player as you want then it would be too tempting to do so.
I'm sure that the player stats wont be that far wrong even for the most biast of fans. and 50 stat points should be plenty to tweak our favorite players stats to where there should be no matter how one-eyed we are...

Latest posts