• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 semi final

beaten by a better team on the day, too many errors and just maybe a little tired after so many games 37, there is always next season.at the beginning of the season we would have settled for that, Euro Challenge winners and losing semi finalist + Champions Cup next season, more positive than negative ......... must be our turn to get Munster i need that trip and the Guinness Mon Muffin has promised

Big disappointment. Can't say I'm bothered who wins the final (as long as it's not Toulon!!!)

split decision reallly Racing for Chavancy and Masoe, Toulon for my mate Mamuka he deserves a Bouclier then there is also Pelissie and Escande. so may the best team win and all that tra la la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big disappointment. Can't say I'm bothered who wins the final (as long as it's not Toulon!!!)

Come on Racing are as bad!!! Probably worse at chucking the cash!!

I wanted Castres to win.....!!

I'm a complete neutral for this final. I don't like Racing because they're Parisians and never liked the rugby knackers from La Rade either (this is going back 20 yrs ago well before Mourad had even heard about our game)

I hope the game ends on a perpetual draw and no side gets le Brennus :p. Also the game is happening abroad in a non-rugby country which takes away some of the magic of our finale. But financially LNR have def hit the jackpot with the attendance in Barcelona + the 5-year TV deal with Canal+
Hoping to see a great game though. It's 50-50, Toulon have a bit more experience playing finals and every time Laporte has come back to the fold from his presidential campaign they've picked it up in the league.

This is Laporte's last game. Toulon will never replace him. Dominguez is a coaching muppet in comparison. Surprising to see a complete beginner land his job. Laporte is the one who brought success to Toulon on the field and has been both the glue and rugby nous behind their ***les.

Last edited:
even with a draw there will be a result, i personally think its great playing infront of a full house 98,000 in Barcelona wish were we there had it all planned out until Toulon spoilt our party, but there is always next season, more French more SA signing for Montpellier, more Jiff that will please many ho ho !!!! My only wish is Munster in our Champions group the rest no problem.