• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Orange FINAL

Thought I'd post the image of the 23 that's going to win later on tonight and secure a historical Brennus repeat again against the great Toulon:

10414468_679074198825944_2571860144642606590_n.jpg

And gastonischte, there is a thin line between psychic and psycho anyways, you of all people should know that !

Thought I'd post the image of the 23 that's going to win later on tonight and secure a historical Brennus repeat again against the great Toulon:

View attachment 2947

And gastonischte, there is a thin line between psychic and psycho anyways, you of all people should know that !

Man you'd I be on some wacky **** :p TRFies all round for you

sorry B E just a little typo error!!!!!!!!! too many p's h's and y's for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

private message for Big Ewis gone public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARCE QUE
TOULON ..........ROUGE
PARCE QUE TOULON .........NOIR

ROUGE ET NOIR ROUGE ET NOIR

ALLEZ TOULON !!!!!!!!!!

Man you'd I be on some wacky **** :p TRFies all round for you

I...do beg your pardon.

private message for Big Ewis gone public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARCE QUE
TOULON ..........ROUGE
PARCE QUE TOULON .........NOIR

ROUGE ET NOIR ROUGE ET NOIR

ALLEZ TOULON !!!!!!!!!!

but why are you behind Toulon so much all of a sud.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh......you.......you bitter, bitter little character......Oh I see how it is now....that is just CHEAP gaston !!!

I...do beg your pardon.

but why are you behind Toulon so much all of a sud.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh......you.......you bitter, bitter little character......Oh I see how it is now....that is just CHEAP gaston !!!

Not bitter at all!!!!!!! just want to support the send of that Sir Jonnie deserves,!!!!!!!!! and i know someone else who supported Toulouse for ages but now is dedicated to Castres n'est pas !!!!!!!! and if Castres win tonight not at all worried but i am not a guy who sits on fences changes colours or is
spineless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Montypellier will be back even stron,ger next season but for now

PARCE QUE ROUGE
PARCE QUE NOIR.....PARCE QUE TOULON........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not bitter at all!!!!!!! just want to support the send of that Sir Jonnie deserves,!!!!!!!!! and i know someone else who supported Toulouse for ages but now is dedicated to Castres n'est pas !!!!!!!! and if Castres win tonight not at all worried but i am not a guy who sits on fences changes colours or is
spineless
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Montypellier will be back even stron,ger next season but for now

and I appreciate that tremendously. Loyalty is everything, and turncoats; not to single out anyone on here...; are a disgusting kind.

In other news, RR released an article with a Toulon tweet: "we've arrived in Stade de France, in the xv de France locker !". One of the commentors posted "it will be a first for everyone, then" :p

yep loyalty to a club is everything. Im neutral for the final. Haven't met a single Toulouse fan that supports Toulon. We can't support Castres, they're local ennemy. But some people couldn't possibly relate to that...I hope its a great final. Le doublé pour Toulon

yep loyalty to a club is everything. Im neutral for the final. Haven't met a single Toulouse fan that supports Toulon. We can't support Castres, they're local ennemy. But some people couldn't possibly relate to that...I hope its a great final. Le doublé pour Toulon

exactly. Those darn casual fans...like teams are just clothes they can wear and change at will...makes me........makes me SICK, that's what.

Eh, le doublé pour Toulon, ils vont se faire piquer le bouclier deux fois d'affilé, on est bien d'accord ! Le doublé pour Toulon, oui !!
Excuse my french.

2 things are going to happen tonight during the final both the initiative of the Toulon supporters, as many will have already seen in Mayol when a try is scored the newspaper will be thrown in the air, if or when they score tonight the same will happen in the Stade de France, (making friends with the stadium cleaners) the second which i think is hilarious is on the 10th min. they will sing God save the Queen, of course for their beloved Sir Jonnie wearing the No. 10 shirt so entertainment guarenteed!!!!!!!

other than that there is a very important rugby match going on around the entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teulet to run in from the stands and slot the winning drop goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@gaston. I'll give anything to see some Frenchmen belt out GSTQ.

Teulet to run in from the stands and slot the winning drop goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@gaston. I'll give anything to see some Frenchmen belt out GSTQ.

not sure if you guys have the final, but wait till the 10th min and i am sure it will happen will be a first in an all French game that's for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's on the bench so it could happen, and that also would be a great end for Teulet dropping the winning goal to add 3pts to his already massive 3006pts i think it is!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Allez Castres!

This is going to be very difficult though. Castres is outmatched in the scrum and Wilkinson seems to be in great form.

What's up with Kockott's arm?

nothing. He's just got the most insane forearm/rest of body ratio you've ever seen. Those things are ridiculous.

Courageous kicking those penalties, but I think Kockott is just the headstrong type. He missed a bunch against Montypellier, and missed here again. It's good to have that kind of courage and broad shoulders, but you've got to make those.

Latest posts