• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Day 5

Anyone know the deadline for announcing teams for games in the Top 14................?

Anyone know the deadline for announcing teams for games in the Top 14................?

Normally i get the team sheets when i arrive at the ground 4hrs before kick off, these are the sheets normally printed on the clubs site then transmitted to the LNR. but there are often changes after when the teams arrive 1.30hrs before ko, there can be changes on arrival then which are normally transmitted to me so i can inform the pressl, and if anyone gets injured in the last mins of the final warm up there can be also be changes, i have experienced team changes that i have known nothing about, but those are real last minute changes and nobody can do much about that. Does that answer your question honestly the time limit is fairly so so.....there is no hard fast rule, well maybe there is, but nobody gives a flying fu... about it.

Normally i get the team sheets when i arrive at the ground 4hrs before kick off, these are the sheets normally printed on the clubs site then transmitted to the LNR. but there are often changes after when the teams arrive 1.30hrs before ko, there can be changes on arrival then which are normally transmitted to me so i can inform the pressl, and if anyone gets injured in the last mins of the final warm up there can be also be changes, i have experienced team changes that i have known nothing about, but those are real last minute changes and nobody can do much about that. Does that answer your question honestly the time limit is fairly so so.....there is no hard fast rule, well maybe there is, but nobody gives a flying fu... about it.

Thanks but it seems a bit silly really........surely better to narrow it down to say 23/25 people from which the team and replacements are to be selected and that is announced some 24 hours before ko? Toulon did that over 48 hours before ko this week........and is attracting a load more people to turn up as Wilkinson stands got chance of being on the pitch! Have to say, if BO announced theirs and it was weakened, then there would be more than a few who would not be going!!

it would be easier but for example we have still not done ours yet i know it but would be in big trouble if i printed it as its a Sun. game it may not be given at all to the press only to the LNR. The list is always 23 players for the away side as they rarely travel with any more, but the home side have sometimes as many as 30 warming up but they would not be on the sheet.
You should know by now the paying spectator/supporter is the very last to know whats going on, take his money but dont keep him informed !!!!

Le XV de départ montpelliérain: Foch; Audrin, Tuitavake, Olivier, Nagusa; (o) Trinh-Duc, (m) Pelissié ; Bias, Tulou, Ouedraogo (cap); Privat, De Marco; Mas, Ivaldi, Watremez.

Les remplaçants
: Gély, Leleimalefaga, Tchale-Watchou, Beattie, Paillaugue, Combezou, Sicart, Bustos.

Le XV de départ de Toulouse: Huget ; Médard, David, Fritz, Gear ; (o) McAlister, (m) Doussain; Dusautoir, Picamoles, Nyanga ; Tekori, Millo-Chluski ; Johnston, Tolofua, Ferreira.

Les remplaçants
: Van der Heever, Baille, Aldegheri, Maestri, Camara, Galan, Bezy, Beauxis,

Looks like both sides are pretty much full strengh with the players available, should be a cracker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biarritz team and for nearly all of them, this is their third game in just 9 days and that is absurd but the squad is so thin, what can they do....

1 - Menini 2 - Genevois 3 - Gomez-Kodela 4 - Lund E. 5 - Taele 6 - Guyot 7 - Fono 8 - Lakafia 9 - Yachvili 10 - Waenga 11 - Thomas 12 - Traille (c.) 13 - Baby 14 - Ngwenya 15 - Pietersen 16 - Ruffenach 17 - Van Staden 18 - Lockley 19 - Molcard 20 - Roussarie 21 - Peyrelongue 22 - Couet-Lannes 23 - Broster

Toulon by 30 and anything less will be a huge win for les Biarrots.......................

Ha ha, I'm not knocking heguy, but I'm old school , players need to do their primary roles to their very best, then the other things are added extras...if uou hooker I got to be able to throw and thankfully these days, hook the ball and scrum...

I'm concerned for tmrw tbh, three games in 8 days is going to hit us harder than any other team

We have some parity if we 100%, but as game goes on, and that bench comes on for Toulon, it could get nasty, like last year..

By 50th minute mark ,the likes of Lund are going to be gone, especially after 2nd half push v oyonnax...

will be watchin me some Montpellier get their asses raped by Toulouse tomorrow, sittin me arse down on dat couch and rockin Canal+ on teh big screeeen, mmmm hmmm...

Oh dear...terribly sorry about that last comment, but in all seriousness I WILL miss France just for having Canal + here, it's all shtty a$s streaming in Doha..... : (

Hey does anybody have a source to check what lineup teams are bringing before match day ? Like here, I have no clue if Toulouse are bringing Picamoles and Dusautoir and the whole gang or what..

will be watchin me some Montpellier get their asses raped by Toulouse tomorrow, sittin me arse down on dat couch and rockin Canal+ on teh big screeeen, mmmm hmmm...

Oh dear...terribly sorry about that last comment, but in all seriousness I WILL miss France just for having Canal + here, it's all shtty a$s streaming in Doha..... : (

Hey does anybody have a source to check what lineup teams are bringing before match day ? Like here, I have no clue if Toulouse are bringing Picamoles and Dusautoir and the whole gang or what..

1. You need to clear your private inbox as you have too many messages to get any more.......just tried to tell you I am not sarcastic!

2. www.Rugbyrama.fr for French and other rugby news including team news, gossip, results classification etc!!

Ha ha, I'm not knocking heguy, but I'm old school , players need to do their primary roles to their very best, then the other things are added extras...if uou hooker I got to be able to throw and thankfully these days, hook the ball and scrum...

I'm concerned for tmrw tbh, three games in 8 days is going to hit us harder than any other team

We have some parity if we 100%, but as game goes on, and that bench comes on for Toulon, it could get nasty, like last year..

By 50th minute mark ,the likes of Lund are going to be gone, especially after 2nd half push v oyonnax...

As said somewhere else.......the hope is we are still in reasonable contact by half time but anything less than 25 points by the end is a victory!!

ps...it is 9 days!!

you may also need to have a look at posts before yours as i have already posted teams for this afternoon DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see you are at it again your portion of Humble Pie was last week you are obviously a greedy person as you want more Humble Pie again this week, and tomorrow yours will be COLD.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but irespective of the score this match looks a cracker!!!!! with Montpellier winning by a close margin.

Tony, bookies offering Biarritz plus 7.5, ie., worst situation bairritz get the lbp, there is a little space in back of my mind, that's says Biarritz summon all their strengths, and ride all their luck...and keep this scoreline within that cap margin...

But their poor legs, and that Toulon bench...

Tony, bookies offering Biarritz plus 7.5, ie., worst situation bairritz get the lbp, there is a little space in back of my mind, that's says Biarritz summon all their strengths, and ride all their luck...and keep this scoreline within that cap margin...

But their poor legs, and that Toulon bench...

If that happens, I will be well pleased and the very, very large G&T will be ready for my return to celebrate...................!!

1. You need to clear your private inbox as you have too many messages to get any more.......just tried to tell you I am not sarcastic!

2. www.Rugbyrama.fr for French and other rugby news including team news, gossip, results classification etc!!

yeh man, I don't wtf but this website doesn't allow me to have more than like freakin 8 messages or smt, I'm not sure, I thought it was the admins playing a joke on me I'm not sure...I cleared it, but yeh ok lol, no sarcasm, just making sure I was reading the situation right.

Yeh I'm on Rugbyrama, but I can't find the lineup beforehand. Does it say that anywhere ? thx

Yeh I'm on Rugbyrama, but I can't find the lineup beforehand. Does it say that anywhere ? thx

http://www.rugbyrama.fr/rugby/top-1...e-banc-face-a-biarritz_sto3914477/story.shtml

http://www.rugbyrama.fr/rugby/top-1...e-banc-face-a-biarritz_sto3914477/story.shtml

oh OK, thanks. It's what I thought. It's a small article specifically stating the lineup. It would have been nice to just be able to look at a matchup and click on one of the teams and look at the guys playing...I found the one about Toulouse though, in case you were wondering:
http://www.rugbyrama.fr/rugby/top-1...ira-contre-montpellier_sto3914408/story.shtml

yyyyup, they're all there. They're coming to WIN this one...watch out MP.
Just, Fickou's out though.

Yes yoe, serious st. And mhr have had to hammer at it both games this last week ,where as st, took foot off peal away at asm....

Very interesting match....bookies given st plus 5.5 cap....I reckon that's a good start to take. 10-9 last year, with beauxis missing @ 10pts....

Latest posts