[TD="class: textcenter, align: center"] -[/TD]
[TD="class: textcenter, align: center"]6:00 p.m.[/TD]
[TD="class: textright, align: right"]Racing Metro 92[/TD]
[TD]Perpignan[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: altrow, bgcolor: #EEEEEE"]
[TD="class: textcenter, align: center"] -[/TD]
[TD="class: textcenter, align: center"]9:00 p.m.[/TD]
[TD="class: textright, align: right"]Stade Francais (with apologies to Frenchie!!)[/TD]
[TD]ASM Clermont BT Sport Live[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Last edited:
BT sport showing the Montpellier v Toulouse game, obviously is not live as the ko is 15.30 so anybody wanting to watch and not wanting to know the result don't go on the forum or rugby sites as the result will be up around 16.00 UK time, you have been warned!!!!

Tony, what's your deal with SF's name? On Wednesday it was "Stade François", now it's "French Stage"...

Tony, what's your deal with SF's name? On Wednesday it was "Stade François", now it's "French Stage"...

yes...I'd noticed that subtle detail too...
Tony deserves a good hard hit with a wooden ruler right on those mischievous finger tips of his !!

yes...I'd noticed that subtle detail too...
Tony deserves a good hard hit with a wooden ruler right on those mischievous finger tips of his !!
Worst part is that he copies and pastes and then changes it...

Know the result already...Toulouse win :)

Only pulling ur chain ...

Pull as much as you wish, we will all see Sun afternoon, we are off and running, training tomorrow so will get to know which team is to beat Toulouse the weaker team or our strongest Lets see how you get on with South African Unt. on Sunday.

*shakes head*

Fingers well smacked but just checking to see if you were reading it......not sure Gaston does as already pointed out KO at 15.30 and BT Sport coverage at 18.00 UK time!!

French.....rarely is anything in this world original!!

Fingers well smacked but just checking to see if you were reading it......not sure Gaston does as already pointed out KO at 15.30 and BT Sport coverage at 18.00 UK time!!

French.....rarely is anything in this world original!!

lol
ey, you think your dear BOys got what it takes to contain or even, dare I say it, BEAT Toulon there ? mmmm ??

Also: I WANNA WATCH OYONNAX CASTRES !!!!!

lol
ey, you think your dear BOys got what it takes to contain or even, dare I say it, BEAT Toulon there ? mmmm ??

Also: I WANNA WATCH OYONNAX CASTRES !!!!!

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa......pause while he goes to dry himself off..................just said to someone that we will do well to avoid a massacre and only if Toulon do not show up at all!!!

I full expect them to rest most all their older internationals and let the others loose.......some of our lady friends were going to go but as JW not likely to be playing (why on earth would they risk him for this match?) they have asked me to let them know when teams are selected!!

Believe there may well be plenty of space as rumours of protest are being raised in a very small way............... and depends on weather also as forecast not great!

Toulon'll rest their main dudes, but they'll definitely be looking to win this one. No offense meant, but BO are a beatable team and they won't want to throw this one away. And Toulon are so stacked, their B team is any other club's starting team. They'll still have guys like Masoe and Palisson, possibly Bastareaud and the Armittages. They'll probably just keep Giteau and Wilko out of this. Lobbe's out of course. And that big scrum of theirs.
Say, I haven't seen Ali Williams play yet. Has he ?

Well after all this jovial banter Gaston will get down to his maybe 3 in a row 100% preditions.this one very difficult.......Homes wins for Brive, Grenoble, Racing Metro, Oyonnax,away wins for Toulon, Paris v Clermont i think will be a home win but this one very tricky and yes of course, what else but a home win for Montpellier!!!!!! Confidence is not high on the overall predictions but the effort has been made now wait and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and Yoe 91 Ali Williams still to arrive inToulon.....

The Toulon group for the match against Biarritz Les avants: S. Armitage, Botha, Bruni, Bruno, Castrogiovanni, Chiocci, Gunther, Hayman, Masoe, Mikautadze, Noirot, Rossouw, Sheridan, Suta.

Les trois-quarts: D. Armitage, Bastareaud, Claassens, Giteau, Mermoz, Palisson, Smith, Tuisova, Wilkinson, Wulf. Good luck Tony i think they want this one.

Ah a lift from Rugbyrama too!!.......

Fair enough squad to beat us and we will need all the luck going as cannot really see how we can hold them to 25 points loss!

Very surprised JW in squad but the ladies will be pleased to have something to look at....................Good on them for letting us see some decent players in live action!

I will go all home except us.......................

Heguy out until next month so that keeps BasqueBete happy at least!

Last edited:
Ah a lift from Rugbyrama too!!.......

Fair enough squad to beat us and we will need all the luck going as cannot really see how we can hold them to 25 points loss!

Very surprised JW in squad but the ladies will be pleased to have something to look at....................Good on them for letting us see some decent players in live action!

I will go all home except us.......................

Heguy out until next month so that keeps BasqueBete happy at least!

But of course my dear friend!!! Toulon don't send me their group i only get that privilege from Montpellier

Justin Marshall says ...................."Good consistent refereeing from M Garces"...............thought you would enjoy that Gaston!!!

Latest posts