Tigers v Saracens: Things might get ugly

LeinsterMan (NotTigsMan)

G.O.A.T
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leicester
The PRL decided to pretty much block the investigation of the cap whilst the World Cup is happening to avoid bad press.

BUT

Saracens have been trying to approach Manu illegally according to the Guardian.
Tigers are ****** off and have told Saracens that if they don't stop trying to approach him before January they will stop backing the vote.

Could be an interesting development.

Saracens ...... First they supply Chris Ashton and Alex Goode to the England team and now this !!

On a serious note I can't see Tuilagi leaving . Cockers has been really good with him during all his injuries and disciplinary problems . There's a fair bit of loyalty there if you ask me

It's not allowed to approach Manu. I believe they are allowed to approach Manus agent.

I suspect Tigers are happy to lose a small amount, with the conviction that Sarries will get hurt more.

The PRL decided to pretty much block the investigation of the cap whilst the World Cup is happening to avoid bad press.

BUT

Saracens have been trying to approach Manu illegally according to the Guardian.
Tigers are ****** off and have told Saracens that if they don't stop trying to approach him before January they will stop backing the vote.

Could be an interesting development.
I'm confused, why aren't clubs allowed to approach players right now? Isn't it still the off-season?

I doubt Manu will go. Cockerill already announced that they were going to have talks with him and that he wasn't going to go.

Latest posts