• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Setanta Challenge: USA Eagles v Munster World Cup Send-Off Match

Shane Horgan is 6 foot 4 and 18 stone. If you want to go to his face and tell him he's fat I'll show you where Leinster train. [/b]

Standing at 5' 9" and 11 stone i'd happily tell him that to his fat face.
Not like he'd catch me or anything....

shane horgan aint fat chief... he's a big motherf***er, slow as **** but he's big and hard to bring down

Yeah, i know, i'm just messing with your boys.
I can't say i'm particularly happy when i see Horgan up against Shane Williams.
Lol.

thats how us short boys gotta do it!

except for that time i dump tackled a number 8 this year coming off a scrum!

I can honestly say as a winger part-time SH i've never dumped tackled a no.8.
The only lads i put down are the backs and a couple fat front row ******** (but they're so fat it's just easy).
No.8's i play against are going on a foot taller than me and twice my weight.
5' 9" + 11stone doesn't exactly make a back rower think, "Oh ****"

Just grab 'em down by them knees - they don't go down hard, but at least they go down.

I can honestly say as a winger part-time SH i've never dumped tackled a no.8.
The only lads i put down are the backs and a couple fat front row ******** (but they're so fat it's just easy).
No.8's i play against are going on a foot taller than me and twice my weight.
5' 9" + 11stone doesn't exactly make a back rower think, "Oh ****"

Just grab 'em down by them knees - they don't go down hard, but at least they go down.
[/b]

The one i dump tackled was 6' 2" 230lbs or somewhere around there i'd imagine, what happend was i got him early off the scrum cause they sent him my way and just drove up into his gut with my shoulder grabbed slightly above his knees and dumped his ass

Hey fellow rugers Im not sure if you have heard of the match between USA Eagles and Munster. Ive provided some Information below on this great RWC send off match!!

The Setanta Cup Challenge</span></span>[/b] is a world cup send off match.
Here is the commercial for the Match. Please check it out and give your reviews!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYOk1KvX8Ws

For addtional information please check out our website www.usarugby.org

<span style="color:#FF0000">For Ticket Information please contact Ticketmaster or Toyota Park
!!! Here is the link to Toyota Park.
http://www.toyotapark.com/events/details.asp?id=76

I still can't find any information on what team Munster are sending. Nothing on Munster Rugby's site, nothing on USA Rugby's site.
Anyone more in the know than I?

its going to be a weakened side more than likely because all the big guys like ROG or Stringer for instance will be away from the squad with Ireland more than likely, you probably wont even get to see the oh great Paddy Wallace!

good god - wha..what did you say o'roth...i'm still in slo-mo boobland.... [/b]
120_boobrun.gif
120_boobrun.gif
120_boobrun.gif
120_boobrun.gif
120_boobrun.gif

Aren't we all? It's only making a brief appearance, though, 'cause I'm a vain mofo and think everyone needs to see my face, but I couldn't deny spreading a little joy for a while.

you should keep it as your signature, it reminds me of the "my boobs are ok" clip - spreading joy to the masses

you should keep it as your signature, it reminds me of the "my boobs are ok" clip - spreading joy to the masses [/b]
The link in my signature for "the greatest music video" is "My boobs are okay." FYI.

i realize that - it was better though with the voluptuous excerpt of video live on your posts

for those of us that are lazy clicking on something involves work...i want to be bedazzled not linked lol

Latest posts