• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Report Function

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, Big E; despite the few neg reps you are still a ways above me ITO total rep. I mean, you are above me, Stormer2010. Me, voted the current best SH poster in the wo.. rugby forum and with not a neg rep against my name. That takes some doing, buddy.

yeah he does say that, but he certainly does say the good Reps are worth it.

there are certain people on here who make it a big issue, i've had the same guy neg me 5 times in the space of 30 minutes, by going to individual posts in a thread and negging them.

what i think would be best is you can only Neg someone once in 24 hours, that way you can't victimise people like some do, and if others agree it's worthy of a neg rep they can still neg him.

That stops it being a petty weapon in the hands of individual when they want to battle and makes it more of a collective thing for it to have an impact.

Actually at the moment, you can't neg-rep someone if you haven't neg-repped someone else after that. In other words, you can't neg-rep someone consecutively

not sure that's true.

I can show two occasions when people negged me in rapid succession, 4-5 times in the space of 30 minutes, just because.... they must have been negging others at the same time, and then positive?

I think one neg rep against someone by someone in a thread, or 24 hour period, is probably enough to make a point.

I've had my fair share of neg reps and they don't bother me one bit, it actually gives you a perspective on a member and saves the thread being derailed by someone denouncing you for having a different opinion or not being pc enough for the sensitive members.

I've had my fair share of neg reps and they don't bother me one bit, it actually gives you a perspective on a member and saves the thread being derailed by someone denouncing you for having a different opinion or not being pc enough for the sensitive members.

heh...good point actually...

I don't give a fk if I get neg-repped as long as I know there's nothing wrong with what I've said. Again, the whole rep system, nominations etc...are based on what a handful of specific ppl think. Morals and universal common sense are above what pos or neg rep you get from user A or B.
If I am to be careful what I say because like a little bish I'm afraid I'll get frowned upon or reprimanded by my current present peers I'll become the fkng soulless spineless cont I so easily condemn. Same way if you think having lots of rep is a fkng achievement in life while never questioning the genuine quality of your posts relying on others to tell you how pretty you are and settling for that.
Bottom line: rep ppl up, it's nice, everybody likes it, no question. Neg rep someone...total dick move. Says a lot about who you are - in REAL LIFE.

So putting "top ten highest repped members on TRF" as well as listed admin as a job on my CV was a bad idea?

Somewhat related: I think the neg-rep should be dropped. Some ppl are dicks enough to actually use it. Like, if I don't like what you've written, I'll reply to it. Or better yet, ignore it. Bottom line. What kind of a low-life rotten cock do you have to be to actually go and neg-rep someone ? - that just beats me. To go out of your way to show your discontent and drop someone's rep...just, the mind it takes to do something like that...The +1 is cool, makes ppl happy. Use it; but there's no real need for that -1, for me.

I concur with this. A sensible suggestion.

Been on the end of stuff like this for years, it comes in roundabouts. I do feel however some don't let people have reasonable opinions and actually get quite petty with name calling or twist what has been said. Plenty of people more recently in the forums history have gotten like this and its a sad shame, lot of admonishing going on too.. Hence why the neg rep comes out. There are ways it can be differently interpreted too.

So putting "top ten highest repped members on TRF" as well as listed admin as a job on my CV was a bad idea?

:D

'Highest repped Irishman who hasn't left because of a Big Ewis' is working a treat for me.

love the 'a' Big Ewis. And lol, way to find a way to put your self on top in a category !! Maybe this should be a category in the next TRFies "most resilient to repeated amBiguous assaults".

:D

love the 'a' Big Ewis. And lol, way to find a way to put your self on top in a category !! Maybe this should be a category in the next TRFies "most resilient to repeated amBiguous assaults".

Like bruh, you and I are much alike in the way we don't take **** seriously. You know what? I'm back in the ****ing band, hug me goodNumber10

Like bruh, you and I are much alike in the way we don't take **** seriously. You know what? I'm back in the ****ing band, hug me goodNumber10

uhm that's a little bit offensive, saying I don't take things seriously. Like I'm just some joker on this website...unlike you, I have produced profound moments that'll last throughout the ages in TRF lore forever. Have you got your own modern art corner ? I don't think so. Do you have any avant-garde cinematographic visions you've given us the premises to ? Nay. Have any revolutionary concepts you've provided as to changing the way the game is played ?? I'm even a renowned thinker around these corners and people have recognized me as such - without their even knowing - as for my ideas I've suffered the greatest passion, the greatest sacrifice of all, banned for all time for two weeks forever for exposing my ideas which have earned me banishment permanently forevermore two weeks I have suffered an excruciating sentence as I heroically exposed my ideas despite the peer pressure of the surrounding peers around me as I fought for my ideals and what I knew was right. And you...dare diminish me to some jester who doesn't take life in a serious fashion ?

uhm that's a little bit offensive, saying I don't take things seriously. Like I'm just some joker on this website...unlike you, I have produced profound moments that'll last throughout the ages in TRF lore forever. Have you got your own modern art corner ? I don't think so. Do you have any avant-garde cinematographic visions you've given us the premises to ? Nay. Have any revolutionary concepts you've provided as to changing the way the game is played ?? I'm even a renowned thinker around these corners and people have recognized me as such - without their even knowing - as for my ideas I've suffered the greatest passion, the greatest sacrifice of all, banned for all time for two weeks forever for exposing my ideas which have earned me banishment permanently forevermore two weeks I have suffered an excruciating sentence as I heroically exposed my ideas despite the peer pressure of the surrounding peers around me as I fought for my ideals and what I knew was right. And you...dare diminish me to some jester who doesn't take life in a serious fashion ?
**** is but a mere sub-section of things Mr. Big, I also delve into the darker side of TRF. I have yet to this day agreed with the sex symbol that is GN10 and him with me. I am nurturing young Scotty on his road to world domination. I have had many graphic man crushes. I've organised all male not homosexual threesomes with a troll and a man who is no longer with us. Big Ewis... I am Draggs.

**** is but a mere sub-section of things Mr. Big, I also delve into the darker side of TRF. I have yet to this day agreed with the sex symbol that is GN10 and him with me. I am nurturing young Scotty on his road to world domination. I have had many graphic man crushes. I've organised all male not homosexual threesomes with a troll and a man who is no longer with us. Big Ewis... I am Draggs.
U foken wish

nay Scotty is destined to be a Ewis and you know it. Long before you could lay your malicious feet on him I'd taken juvenile Scotty under my chicken wing. As for the many graphic man crushes, what naivety to mention this cmac...we're male Rugby fans, remember, we've all got dubious amounts of admiration and "respect" for some of those purebred virility gods of men.
As for you being Draggs, wouldn't it be nice if things were so simple ?...what is identity if not a collection of external identities rubbed off onto it ? What is a man if not a history of repeated conditioning from his surroundings and remote influences, an amorphic living thinking matter turned into a shapeless semblance of a shape ? The very defining questions we ask are they ever answered with certainties ? Just exactly how sure again are we that we're not like the classic premise goes just brains in a basin dreaming our various existences ? How is it again we can produce nightmares of worlds and things we've never seen or touched ?? Well, I don't mean to spread this butter past the limits of the buns (although butter makes for fantastic lube), but in short I guess what I'm trying to say is...maybe Draggs...is you.

Note: guys usually call me Ewis, and I keep Mr. Big for fresh things that have just started uni...but it seems I'm gonna make an exception for you ;)

nay Scotty is destined to be a Ewis and you know it. Long before you could lay your malicious feet on him I'd taken juvenile Scotty under my chicken wing. As for the many graphic man crushes, what naivety to mention this cmac...we're male Rugby fans, remember, we've all got dubious amounts of admiration and "respect" for some of those purebred virility gods of men.
um excuse me ?

um excuse me ?
Me and Cmac are both your mum.
I think the only person who has ever neg repped me is Big Ginger 8, and honestly **** that guy in the ear. Seriously what a goober. Thundering Disgrace of a man. I usually only neg rep him back, but like a load of people do that.
Also R.I.P Irish posters who were better than Cmac. Gone, and soon forgotten.

Last edited:
I think the only person who has ever neg repped me is Big Ginger 8, and honestly **** that guy in the ear. Seriously what a goober. Thundering Disgrace of a man. I usually only neg rep him back, but like a load of people do that.
do you wanna go ?

So tempted...

Status
Not open for further replies.