• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The official BLR(Force) beat Fushi(Brumbies) thread

B

BLR

Now, I don't want to be one of those cockheads who brags but the Force beat the Brumbies in one of the greatest comebacks in rugby history, but it happens we also truely have the power of a million men, it is just true...and even though we were missing most of our main players it is still the number one fact that the ACT talent is not good enough for the wallabies....give it a few years...

Not to show off.

Now, I don't want to be one of those cockheads who brags but the Force beat the Brumbies in one of the greatest comebacks in rubgby history, but it happens we also truely have the power of a million men, it is just true...and even though we were missing most of our main players it is still the number one fact that the ACT talent is not good enough for the wallabies....give it a few years...

Not to show off.
[/b]

Sounds like a great game between two no hoper teams ;)

The brumbies have shown nothing this year... granted they've had their troubles with injury, but in all honesty they've been nothing but a shadow of their former selves.
They still have some class players, but we just haven't seen enough of them. I Would love to have seen Rathbone somewhere on the paddock this year... has he even had a single game? Because seriously, when on form that bloke is devastating.

Now, I don't want to be one of those cockheads who brags but the Force beat the Brumbies in one of the greatest comebacks in rugby history, but it happens we also truely have the power of a million men, it is just true...and even though we were missing most of our main players it is still the number one fact that the ACT talent is not good enough for the wallabies....give it a few years...

Not to show off. [/b]

Ha ha ha ha!!

*HAI 5*

Rathbone has had a horror run with injuries. He was supposed to be back week six, but there were further problems, then they discovered some floating cartilage or something in his knee and that was removed, so hopefully he'll be back next season.

Rathbone has had a horror run with injuries. He was supposed to be back week six, but there were further problems, then they discovered some floating cartilage or something in his knee and that was removed, so hopefully he'll be back next season.
[/b]
I don't think he will be worth it, is it possible for him to re-discover his first season form? He noticably dropped off after that year....

Pocock was on fire, won't be surprised to see him wearing a gold jersey in a few years time. First he has to wait until the sexypillagingmanbeastgod that is Phil Waugh retires at the age of 45.

Not to show off.
[/b]

Am I the only one that sees the irony in this post?

It was in fact ACT talent that won the game for the Force - Matt Giteau. :D

[/b]
Fushi, it's about time you admit your beaten...and Giteau is from NSW, we must not forget that ACT also counts parts of NSW ;) What place if Henners, Giteau and Campo from in the NSW?

And not one man won the game....everyone did....it's sort of the never give up attitude the force is all about...

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
Fushi, it's about time you admit your beaten...and Giteau is from NSW, we must not forget that ACT also counts parts of NSW ;) What place if Henners, Giteau and Campo from in the NSW?

And not one man won the game....everyone did....it's sort of the never give up attitude the force is all about...
[/b][/quote]

Well, Giteau was born in Queanbeyan, which despite technically being part of NSW is more like a suburb of Canberra...

Anyways, played all of his rugby in the ACT competition with St Edmunds... he's a product of ACT rugby... and I'd love to see him back here in 2010 :D

Anyways, I never admit that I won... or lost...

I believe the Force won... and the Brumbies lost... I was drinking... :p

The Brumbies hit the off switch after 30 minutes and the Force began to play like a team...

Ah well, it's been a bad for year for Australian rugby really... I can't wait for Andy Friend to come over...

Ah well, it's been a bad for year for Australian rugby really... [/b]

Um...don't speak so soon. A guy named Robbie Deans is going to Australia soon.....I think you won't be saying that come Christmas time...I think you will be saying "What a year this has been! We are so gonna win the RWC!"

Ah well, it's been a bad for year for Australian rugby really... I can't wait for Andy Friend to come over... [/b]
Hey, speak for yourself! Just cause the brumbies have had a shocker doesn't mean it's been a bad year for Australian Rugby. Ask anyone in NSW and we're certainly not complaining after finishing the round robin 2nd on the table :p.

<div class='quotemain'>

Ah well, it's been a bad for year for Australian rugby really... [/b]

Um...don't speak so soon. A guy named Robbie Deans is going to Australia soon.....I think you won't be saying that come Christmas time...I think you will be saying "What a year this has been! We are so gonna win the RWC!"

[/b][/quote]

True, but coaching will only take you so far. Look the canes, our coach is ass but we manage to score 70 metre tries that is something we can hardly attribute to our crappy coach. Robbie Deans will make a driffrence, a significant diffrence? Only time will tell.

True, but coaching will only take you so far. Look the canes, our coach is ass but we manage to score 70 metre tries that is something we can hardly attribute to our crappy coach. Robbie Deans will make a driffrence, a significant diffrence? Only time will tell.
[/b]
He took the Crusaders from a pretty average team to world beaters....in his case, coaching is everything...

Latest posts