• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The 'Ed Fairhurst' Thread

Ed doesn't use Sex Panther because 100% of the time Ed works everytime :lol:

When Ed Fairhurst was born, the doctor gave him a little slap on the behind as is normal. Luckily for the doctor, they happend to be in a hospital at the time.

Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon. Ed was the first man to walk on the sun.

Ed Fairhurst doesn't have Twitter, because he's already following you.

just came across some of this match,

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Qw8W_Xh1Pvk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

fast forward to 9:45 and there is a nice bit of skill by Fairhurst

That was awesome, this was a pretty good game by Canada, they also played Ireland hard that spring.

Edit: Fairhurst also has a try in that game at the 58th minute.

Last edited:
With his start against Georgia last week Ed became the most capped Canadian scrum half of all time!!!! Is now tied for 8th amongst all Canadian players....all hail his Edness!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Our Ed has retired from International rugby..........

http://www.bcrugbynews.com/show_news.cfm?ID=906

Wow. What a day. Not much to say really is there? It's tough to put into words how I feel right about now. I know that, like me, Ed had a huge effect on your lives. We just have to accept that the rugby playing part of his magnificence is over. However, I like to look on the bright side of things. We still have another 20 or 30 years of Ed being the best goddamn financial analyst dude in the whole mother****ing world.

Comfort each other friends. The clouds will clear eventually.

I'm preparing to send an email to him.

Words cannot describe how upset I am right now.

Thanks for the memories Ed!

:wah:

photo%20-%20website.jpg

Someone hold me ... please

Last edited:
I'm preparing to send an email to him.

Words cannot describe how upset I am right now.

Thanks for the memories Ed!

:wah:

photo%20-%20website.jpg

Someone hold me ... please

Please pass on all of our support! What I would give to have him join TRF.
How did he take the news of our 'support'?

I will tell the grandchildren that I saw him play and score in person once. They will know the legend of Ed.
Ed is off to fix the world economy. He is the broker we deserve, not the one we need.

THIS ISN"T HAPPENING, THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Such terrible news. However will we cope

I'll try and find out whether he is done with club rugby as well, he was still in the CDI Premier League last year, so if he stays I'll try to get soem game reports or highlights up.

Latest posts