• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The coming week for Stuart Lancaster and Co.

Stuart Barnes in his recent blog mentioned that friends of his at the event have confirmed that Billy V did indeed state these things when asked... very very interesting isnt it?

Stuart Barnes friends??? Don't believe it.

Not sure I would be happy with that.

White and Jones maybe White on his own.

Not surprised that Jake White is interested. Seems to be hopping between jobs on a constant basis.

England playing Jake White rugby nooo! Ireland would suit Jake White for more..
Lancaster has done well to install some pride great some depth, the question that will be asked is 'Can he take it to the next level?'

Stuart Barnes friends??? Don't believe it.

Well he didn't say friends specifically, but more that he knew people at the event who confirmed it.. would he be a bit of a sh*t stirrer? I always got the impression he was brutally honest, and a slightly negative bloke, though with some sound opinions as well

Well he didn't say friends specifically, but more that he knew people at the event who confirmed it.. would he be a bit of a sh*t stirrer? I always got the impression he was brutally honest, and a slightly negative bloke, though with some sound opinions as well

I could see it being true but won't believe it until a 1st hand source directly confirms it not this I heard from someone BS.

Latest posts