• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The BIG Rugby 2005 modification project

I`m sorry if this has been asked before!! With the player editor can i change the name of a team ie Richmond to Orrell, and can i change the name of the stadium as well?? with the player editor??.

Many Thanks

Jeff

Originally posted by jeffb@Dec 3 2005, 07:39 PM
I`m sorry if this has been asked before!! With the player editor can i change the name of a team ie Richmond to Orrell, and can i change the name of the stadium as well?? with the player editor??.
No.

It's a player editor.

not really mate. there seem to be a thousand files that refere to the same team in different instaces (ie friendly, worl league etc.) changing that would be very difficult.

Sorry in advance if I upset anyone but I need to know this once and for all.

Which kit updates, or any updates for that matter (specifically which one the 1st post?) do I or can I click on for download for my unmodded x box?

I have an Action Replay so I can transfer the save to my X Box, again....it is for my X Box.

Many many thanks in advance Brudahs!
<

Originally posted by Boltman@Jan 9 2006, 01:20 AM
Sorry in advance if I upset anyone but I need to know this once and for all.

Which kit updates, or any updates for that matter (specifically which one the 1st post?) do I or can I click on for download for my unmodded x box?

I have an Action Replay so I can transfer the save to my X Box, again....it is for my X Box.

Many many thanks in advance Brudahs!
<
None of them. All the ones posted on here are mods for the PC.

http://files.filefront.com/45410061zip/;45...;/fileinfo.html
heres a roster file for you its not action replay ( i have a modded xbox) but i think it should work just the same, you might have to delete the gameid.ini thing and save again as a zip i don't know.

also the player have been given a an upgrade but i havent played it on xbox for months, only on pc so the teams, player stats arent as accurate as i would have liked.
but at least its something

Originally posted by knuck@Jan 10 2006, 05:42 AM
http://files.filefront.com/45410061zip/;45...;/fileinfo.html
heres a roster file for you its not action replay ( i have a modded xbox) but i think it should work just the same, you might have to delete the gameid.ini thing and save again as a zip i don't know.

also the player have been given a an upgrade but i havent played it on xbox for months, only on pc so the teams, player stats arent as accurate as i would have liked.
but at least its something
Thank you so much!! I'm pretty sure it will once converted to zip format.

Thanks again!
<

Hi

by any chance can someone please re-post the player editor (2nd ver) as the rugby downloads link doesn't work (for me at least)

Thanks

I don't know what happened to my site.

It used to work fine and I haven't changed anything but now all the links are buggered up.

Don't worry, there'll be a new site designed for the release of Rugby 06 and Rugby Championship 2006.

By the way, has anyone noticed how small the word "Championship" is written on the RC2006 packaging?!?!

You mean 'Challenge' obviously, yes it could be mistaken for Rugby 2006, but then again EA's is just Rugby 06 now.

lg1476362.jpg

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut@Jan 11 2006, 12:43 AM
By the way, has anyone noticed how small the word "Championship" is written on the RC2006 packaging?!?!
<
I have now. It's strategy obviously. Those crazy French!

presently working on a file for all you modders.
every logo for every team in the game. well as many as is humanly possible.
so far have completed all 2006 international and super 12 teams.
will take a bit of work to finish premiership and european teams.

if anybody wants a copy (will be vector pdf but can be rasterised to any size in photoshop with an alpha channel) leave me a pm and ill email what you want

Latest posts