<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
...then Wilkinson 2nd...
[/b]
To quote Ripper, "Die."
[/b][/quote]

Hahaha...what do U mean by that??
[/b][/quote]
He means Die, because he thinks wilkinson isn't the 2nd best kicker, which you obviously do. Hence him saying "To quote Ripper [another member] "die" ", after you said "...then wilkinson 2nd..."

:)

Paterson/Carter, they have great % ratings, and I think they're are the best kickers i've seen.

He means Die, because he thinks wilkinson isn't the 2nd best kicker, which you obviously do. Hence him saying "To quote Ripper [another member] "die" ", after you said "...then wilkinson 2nd..."

:)
[/b]
Spot on. >.>

why do u say cipriani is a good kicker and not even list steyn... thats an embarrassment.

why do u say cipriani is a good kicker and not even list steyn... thats an embarrassment.
[/b]
Am cry.

Without a doubt I would have to say Wilkinson
[/b]
lulz.jpg

... *facepalm* ...That's not funny when you don't mean it. No New Zealander in their right mind would say that. <_<

best tactical kicker is dan carter, long range goal kicker steyn
[/b]
Maybe drop-kicker, but not goalkicker... He's a bit like McAlister: superb boot, 'meh' accuracy... but he'll (they'll) develop better accuracy overtime; Steyn especially, given he's what, 20?

David Hill is a very astute kicker, both tactically and place kickingly (uh... yeah).

overall: dan carter
goal:paterson. hook is also pretty good at getting conversions and penalties
dg: Steyn

tactical, i think Carlos Spencer is amazing.

overall: dan carter
goal:paterson. hook is also pretty good at getting conversions and penalties
dg: Steyn

tactical, i think Carlos Spencer is amazing.
[/b]

I also think that Carter is the best overall kicker in the game at present, although his dropgoal kicking is a bit slow, hence the couple that have been charged down of late.

Goal kicking I think that Carter is the best, and I know he had the 5 misses this past weekend, but that was an extreme rarity. As for Hook.. I don't even think he's the best goal kicker in Wales... rate Stephen Jones as better.

DG is probably Wilkinson for accuracy, but could understand Steyn for distance.

If by tactical you mean he loses his team the tactical control of the game then I agree that Carlos Spencer is by far the best.. otherwise I'd say it's either Carter, Stephen Jones, or Ronan O'Gara (when playing well).

Spencer? tactical? seriously? lol
[/b]

Here is an example

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T126TYBorhA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T126TYBorhA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

thats not really tactical kicking is it? i could have done that lol

He's creative i'll give him that

I think Chris Paterson is actually the best kicker for goal,but I remember he can make also great drop goal (Vs Australia WC 2003)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jaime @ Dec 15 2007, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
More effective,Percy.

My prefer...Dan Carter.[/b]
I am a Munster fan but without bias O Gara is the best kicker in the world out of hand by a mile and place kicking as well.The reason Paterson has a high percentage is because he does not kick anything beyond 35 metres.O Gara is renowned by many as the best kicker in the world.and monty :p plus the last 2 H CUP finals 100 percent record under huge pressure when it really matters

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 10 2008, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
O Gara is renowned by deluded Munster fans only as the best kicker in the world.[/b]
Fixed for truth. ;)
Speaking of Heineken Cup Finals, I remember two Munster kicks being charged down because of a certain 'O'Gara's' kicking. If it weren't for the rest of the team being alert, Toulouse would have had two chances at taking the lead; all because of your 'best kicker in the world'.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (flynn @ Aug 22 2008, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think Chris Paterson is actually the best kicker for goal,but I remember he can make also great drop goal (Vs Australia WC 2003)[/b]

Indeed, 50 metres, its only kicking out of hand he struggles with, down to never playing at pivot. Goal kicking there is no doubt he is the best, he went on a run of almost 40 consecutive successful kicks. You rarely see anyone else even do 10.

Latest posts