• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Team of Round One

2 Penalties can easily happen and frequently does but its still too many penalties for one player to give away.
Having said this, one of them from memory was when he dived on a ball and France rucked over and he was pinged for holding on? Can't remember actually but it was early in the match. This sort of penalty I don't really blame the guy holding on, unless its his own poor decision making to get isolated and i don't think this was.
I Was actually going to mention that, I dont blame Cowan for diving on it I blame the pack for not protecting him well enough and they were slow to react.

- - - Updated - - -

But to be fair i thought he would have passed it to Laidlaw or one off the other backs to clear it but he didn't though from the position he was in it be difficult to pass it

I Was actually going to mention that, I dont blame Cowan for diving on it I blame the pack for not protecting him well enough and they were slow to react.

- - - Updated - - -

But to be fair i thought he would have passed it to Laidlaw or one off the other backs to clear it but he didn't though from the position he was in it be difficult to pass it

Yeah, so I just watched the clip of the penalty and Cowan should take no blame for this - this is one of the single worst attempted clearouts you'll see at this level, with the Scotland pack simply trying to 'push' the french jackler of the ball despite not having any momentum to make that effective.

They'll have to be significantly better in this area to get the better of Wales

Latest posts