• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super rugby video highlights

What's the deal over in the UK, does Sky or BT sports have a SR package at all?

They show games on the regular Sky Sports channels

That's good value, the NZ games must be on early in the morning, plenty of replays and highlights? Also what commentary team do you get, the local ones of where the game is being played, or do you have English sky sport panel? I noticed for the RWC you had Sean Fitzpatrick and a few others.

Local commentary and then Sky have their own team. Couldn't tell you who, though - don't have Sky so haven't watched a game this season so far :p
I know that Sean Fitzpatrick is usually there, and then they often get in injured SH players who aren't playing for their NH club that weekend (so the likes of Giteau and Habana have featured).

Timing isn't great but not terrible - AUS and NZ games kickoff at like 7am - 8.30am

That's good value, the NZ games must be on early in the morning, plenty of replays and highlights? Also what commentary team do you get, the local ones of where the game is being played, or do you have English sky sport panel? I noticed for the RWC you had Sean Fitzpatrick and a few others.

Fridays it starts early. Before the clocks went forward the first match kicked off 6.35am here, which meant I could watch the first half of games before I went to work. Now the clocks have gone forward they now start at 7.35am, so try and watch it on the iPad at work, but only catch the second half.

On Saturdays they usually have Sean Fitzpatrick and Lynagh as pundits with a Kiwi or Australian presenter for the Australian and NZ matches; Thinus when the SA teams play. Commentary team for the matches themselves are the same as you get i.e. Greg Martin, Justin Marshall etc. For the SA matches we get the Saffer commentators as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts