• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14 Bluebird cards

<div class='quotemain'> no idea... ill have a look.

if it was about a month ago i was away :p

merged the topics...

Craig, hows your collection going? I have a few.

There are also 100 in the set, 50 normal and 50 gold parallel set. I have one gold card o_O [/b]

I have really neglected this thread, lol. I never posted up any pics as I thought no-one was interested.

I have got 48/50 with Masaga and King to go. I know King is hard to get, but I emailed Bluebird and they are correcting their "error", by sending out extra Chris King's in two weeks. People who are paying the world on Trade Me are going to feel very foolish.

The only card worth paying more for is Callum Bruce, an error card, mistakenly printed as number 33 and put out for the first two weeks. They were not made aware of his transfer to the Chiefs by the NZRFU till after the last minute. Keep your eyes peeled.

Golds? I'm not going to waste my life getting all those, but I have 13 out of 50 right now.

Lastly, here are my swaps.

Ben Atiga, Isa Nacewa, Jerome Kaino, Rudi Wulf, Troy Flavell, Liam Messam, Malili Muliaina, Sitiveni Sivivatu, Sosene Anesi, Stephen Donald, Andrew Ellis, Corey Flynn, Dan Carter (x2), Kieran Read, Aaron Bancroft, Craig Newby, James Wilson, Jimmy Cowan (x2), Andrew Hore, Chris Masoe, Conrad Smith, Hosea Gear, Jerry Collins, Rodney So'oialo.

Anyone got anything I need, lol ?!
[/b][/quote]

do you need Mccaw i have two id be willing to trade for isa nacewa

they did cards exactly like these in aussie but for the AFl there were 48 in the set and there were player cards and club cards

Anyone wanting to swap my Richie McCaw, Sitiveni Sivivatu for any Chiefs cards? Specifically Brendon Leonard or any Gold cards? I'd be willing to trade a Gold Hosea Gear, Jimmy Gopperth or Troy Flavell for most Gold Chief cards.

i still have a LONG way to go for my set. not even half way yet.

Only spares i have are Mills Muliania, Carter and Toeava.

Anyone need any of them let me know an di am sure we could make a deal :)

I've now got a bunch more :) I've got nine of the Chiefs players in Gold! Now all I need is Lelia Masaga... Does anyone else have a massive ammount of Sivivatus? He seems really common... I have five XD That means 16% of my cards are Sivivatu :p

I almost have two sets. Anyone have the gradually increasingly common Chris King? I have three gold cards and four hard to gets for anyone who can give me another.

I almost have two sets now. It's getting ridiculous how much time I've put into swapping these things.

lol i have none of them.

cricky, why you have two sets CA? selling one? I know someone (not me) that would buy one off ya lol

Two sets was sort of incidental in my pursuit of getting one. By the time I got to 49 cards I realised that I had 37 cards which would form the basis of a sellable second set. They are fetching over $150 on trade me.

I have:
11 Brendon Leonard
13 Liam Messam
25 Kieren Read
27 Richie McCaw
32 Alando Soakai
32 Alando Soakai (Gold)
45 Hosea Gear
47 Jerry Collins
50 Rodney So'oialo x2

I got:
Jerry Collins
Jason Eaton
Soseni Anesiy
James Wilson x2
Craig Newby
Andrew Ellis
Isaia Toeva
Ben Atiga
Joe Rokocoko
Kevin Mealamu

I have

Conrad Smith
Craig Newby x 2
Daniel Carter x 2
Hoani Macdonald x 2
Isaia Toeava (Gold)
Isa Nacewa
James Wilson
Jimmy Cowan
Kieran Reid
Liam Messam
Malili Muliana x 2
Richie McCaw
Ross Filipo x 2
Rudi Wulf x 2
Sitiveni Sivivatu
Troy Flavell (Gold)

Stink that there's no Nonu :angry:

Well here's who i got:

Hurricanes

Jerry Collins (gold)
Piri Weepu
Rodney So'oialo
Conrad Smith

Blues

Troy Flavell x3
Joe Rokocoko
Isaia Toeava x2 (1 gold)
Ben Atiga

Crusaders

Kieran Read
Scott Hamilton
Dan Carter
Corey Flynn
Ross Filipo x2 (1gold)
Richie McCaw
Cassey Laulala

Highlanders

Alando Soakai
Jimmy Cowan
Craig Newby

Chiefs

Richard Kahui
Stephen Donald
Sione Lauaki

Changes in bold.

Conrad Smith
Craig Newby x 2
Daniel Carter x 2
Hoani Macdonald x 2
Isaia Toeava (Gold)
Isa Nacewa
James Wilson
Jason Eaton
Jimmy Cowan
Kieran Reid
Liam Messam
Malili Muliana x 2
Richie McCaw x 2
Ross Filipo x 2
Rudi Wulf x 2
Sione Lauaki
Sitiveni Sivivatu
Troy Flavell x 2 (1 Gold)

Mertsisagod, some of the slightly harder to get cards that you have are:

Conrad Smith - Slightly less common to get
Richie McCaw - Slightly less common to get
Isa Nacewa - Fairly uncommon
Isaia Toeava (Gold) - Hard to find
Jason Eaton - Fairly hard to get
Sione Lauaki - Fairly hard to get

Just thought you might want to know from someone who's been at this since day one.

I know have all the Chiefs cards in Gold!!! All through buying one/two/occasioanlly three large packs a week. I am now happy :)

well done chiefs fan, and mertsisagod good stuff.

i just got scott hamilton and rodney soialo (you know the hurricanes captain lol)

Latest posts