• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Suggestions/ideas for Rugby 2012

Not in the build I played, but if he's in the 30man squad that travels to New Zealand he should be

A few extra teams wouldn't go amiss. That and the ability to edit kits, and create your own tournaments.

But the most important thing is licences, particularly for Oz and NZ.

personally i think RWC is better than RC hands down. attacking, defending, kicking, scrums and the position of players in the backs (notably 5/8th and scrum half) is pathetic in RC. however, i think RWC could learn from the way RC did the ruck. it is the only feature of RC that i think is true to the game of rugby.

apart from that something i'd love to see is a good 'create-a-team' mode. the one for the NCAA gridiron game is probably the best i've ever seen and it is on the internet (http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/home). i highly recommend you should all have a look just for fun. and also a way of editing/creating set plays, why RC doesn't have set plays at all is beyond me..

Last edited:
I don't know if this was suggested before, but I think Rugby 2012 should have a PC version.

Honestly if you added a Road to Glory type thing where you control one player through the ranks, roster updates and a ton of customisable things i would be very happy.

Please give us a good rugby game im dying here... i bought fifa 12 just because rwc 2011 and RC ****** me off please EA if you can hear me......

Here are my ideas:
Tournaments/leagues:
Aviva Premiership
RaboDirect Pro 12 Please have TMO, ref on field (it's kind of freaky if the ref
top 14 isn't on field), all the stadiums should be realistic, if
super 15 teams score, the music in the stadium plays, have all
Heineken cup the kits licenced, options for scoreboard (sky sports,
Currie cup GET THESE ALL LICENCED canal, espn, itv) commentator selection (miles
ANZ cup harrison and stuart barnes, eddie butler and jonothan
7's davies, and other bbc commentators, f
World cup french commentators, irish commentators,
Lions south african commentators, italian commentators
Investec autumn internationals etc), ref explains penalty decisions to captain and
Anglo-welsh cup (LV cup) calls captain over when about to send player off or
Challenge cup (the cup below the Heineken cup) sin bins them, half time analysis, team talk
, whole national anthem (not sample), players jog
Tri (four) nations out onto pitch and get into team huddle, ref can
6 Nations stop time, crowd can do mexican wave,
June tours manager mode.
Churchilll cup
Barbarians 2012 tour
Samoa, Tonga, Fiji also do their hakas, like new zeland do.
Please include as many teams as possible. New Zeland can have their other haka.

I put some of the things I typed on the other side of the page, and some of it's merged together

Latest posts