• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

South Africa - World Cup 2015 Discussion Thread

New to the forum. Anyway, I would rather play Kriel at #15 and De Allende at #13 and JDV at #12. I think Playing Le Roux in place of Kriel could be a tough decision but I guess I'd rather have JDV in my starting XV then having three young players in Kriel, De Allende and Le Roux.

Welcome!

Always good to see new Saffa Faces!!

New to the forum. Anyway, I would rather play Kriel at #15 and De Allende at #13 and JDV at #12. I think Playing Le Roux in place of Kriel could be a tough decision but I guess I'd rather have JDV in my starting XV then having three young players in Kriel, De Allende and Le Roux.

Welcome, Anthony. Always good to see other opinions.

I think your prefered line-up just goes to illustrate the fact that Meyer is in an impossible position; There is no clear right or wrong selection decisions other than that the public demands results. My own preferences would be to drop De Villiers totally but that ship has sailed.

Hi Anthony, first like to say welcome :)

I don't think that is a bad selection you made there. My first choice would be not to play JDV unfortunately, but that is only my opinion. If JDV has to play (because he is the captain) I would also select the players in the same positions you did and I would put Le Roux at #14.

Latest posts