• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Skyrim

I agree with Lynam there just seems to be so much more to do in the Elder Scrols than Fallout, I like the Fallout games but I got bored at about 55-60 hours and then just went and finished the main story quests. I just picked up Morrowind off of Steam for PC for 3 bucks the other day to so I'll get back on that soon.

SPOILER ALERT: How did everyone decide who to join I was loyal to the Empire did anyone join the Stormcloaks?

Anyone else getting sick of
the-very-best-of-the-skyrim-arrow-meme.jpg

i know i am.

Last edited:
whats the story line to this? Is it all dungeons and dragons or is it something that even a simple minded person who recently even fell out of love with Assassins Creed could enjoy?

Come to think of it maybe I'm just outgrowing Playstation, sad day :(

whats the story line to this? Is it all dungeons and dragons or is it something that even a simple minded person who recently even fell out of love with Assassins Creed could enjoy?

Fallout with Wizards is my interpretation.

Come to think of it maybe I'm just outgrowing Playstation, sad day :(

That's because it has no games.

Stupid Sexy Flanders....

It is like Fallout 3 and New Vegas but for some reason I think its a far superior series than the recent Fallouts(which don't get me wrong I liked, but didn't love). Maybe its just the game space is more visualy attractive, or the fact that the game engine works a lot better with medieval and fantasy style combat than it does with guns.

Stupid Sexy Flanders....

It is like Fallout 3 and New Vegas but for some reason I think its a far superior series than the recent Fallouts(which don't get me wrong I liked, but didn't love). Maybe its just the game space is more visualy attractive, or the fact that the game engine works a lot better with medieval and fantasy style combat than it does with guns.

Interesting you say that, when playing Fallout I never used real-time shooting and always opted for the Vats combat (I configured my upgrades so 1-hit kills with Vats replenishment became the norm). Is there something similar or is combat now to cover the crosshair on the target and mash the right trigger?

Yeah well you cant play gran turismo on xbox can you (even though forza could be better :/) im a ps3 man btw

You ever tried tweaking gear ratios on GT? Or for that matter, upgrading the cars?

I haven't played a Gran Turismo since 2(?) - I enjoyed the driving school on it (if that was the one that had that?)
I once had a look at the gear ratio type gubbins on Forza 2, and if it's more in detail than that, then I'd rather just drive at 200mph the wrong way around a NASCAR track and plow face first into the oncoming traffic