• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Should the draw be eliminated from rugby ?

One other thing I'd like to see tossed is the "most tries" as a tiebreaker as well. It's bizarre to go through a game or home and away and all of a sudden make the arbitrary statement that tries are somehow worth more than accumulated penalties and drop goals after the fact.

I'd have knockout or "need a winner" games decided by regular extra time of two ten minute halves of non sudden death either way, if not settled followed by two five minute halves of golden point(or some sort of NFL type rule, where a penalty doesn't win the match outright and that the other team has a chance to respond to a three point score) while finally followed by that weird kick off at the end in the unlikely event the game still isn't settled.

cmac doesn't do neg rep but if he did...

not that this'll help our passionate relationship you and me, but even by that show's miserable standards, that scene is so completely recited and awfully long it's awkward. I'm glad this isn't a friend's production he'd show me proudly I'd have to comment on ! I mean seriously, I'm serious here: why doesn't he add about 14 more to the immensely thick enumeration and list them 50% faster, or just hold the script and go so it's easier ? Just, why not, what's the argument for "no" at this point ?

So back on toothpic: I think I'm the only guy who agrees with the OP. Interesting thread, didn't think so many would feel there's absolutely nothing wrong with draws.

Different strokes for different blokes

that is such a weird saying, though...all blokes stroke the same way...I mean, what with the odd Southpaw in the mix..
and no, Scrubs is a freakin scrub of a show !!!! It should be burnt with fire for all eternity. Well, no actually, that means it would be around for all eternity...

Latest posts