Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Trinh-Duc

Votes: 20 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trinh-Duc.
On form they're fairly even, but Trinh-Duc is more consistent

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

Wait are people taking the p*** here? Sexton was the best 10 in the Hcup and outplayed T-D in the 6N. Also Sexton can kick which IMO a good 10 has to do, he is also a better tactical kicker and can run a backline better. T-D is a better runner with the ball and is more flashy but not a better player.

The two best European flyhalves. I'll go with Sexton because I think he's more of a leader and a better kicker but it's quite close.

Francois-Trinh-Duc-sur-la-Finale-face-Toulouse1553.jpg

please spell François Trinh-Duc correctly

I'm gona say Sexton but tbh i haven't seen Trinh-Duc play since the Six Nations so i'm bias.

Wait are people taking the p*** here? Sexton was the best 10 in the Hcup and outplayed T-D in the 6N. Also Sexton can kick which IMO a good 10 has to do, he is also a better tactical kicker and can run a backline better. T-D is a better runner with the ball and is more flashy but not a better player.

We're probably not talking about the same Sexton. The problem is that you do NOT know Trinh-Duc. Also your comment on the 6N was priceless.

We're talking about Johnatan Sexton. The guy who was in the squad that lost against France (guess what ? the opposite n10 was Trinh Duc). The guy who was in the squad that lost gainst Scotland. The guy who was in the squad that lost against Wales. The guy who was in the squad that lost against South Africa and New Zealand in November. The guy who was in the squad that lost against Italy until O'Gara took his place. The guy who has some problem with his defence skills.

You probably have no idea about how much Trinh Duc improved his tactical kicks over the last couple of years. You probably have no idea about how good Trinh Duc is when he's attacking the line or how good he is when it comes about defence. During almost each game of the 6N, Trinh showed a little bit of genius, doing one or two world class tricks. Three years ago, he wasn't able to alternate the game between forward and backs. Now he is.

You do not know Trinh Duc, because you only saw him playing once, during this year 6N, and you were ****** because he outplayed Sexton. You do not know Trinh Duc because his squad is not involved in the H cup. You do not know Trinh Duc, because until recently there were only two fly-halves in Europe, Sexton and Flood.

Trinh Duc is a world class player. I hope you're going to turn on your TV screen during the next RWC.

We're probably not talking about the same Sexton. The problem is that you do NOT know Trinh-Duc. Also your comment on the 6N was priceless.

We're talking about Johnatan Sexton. The guy who was in the squad that lost against France (guess what ? the opposite n10 was Trinh Duc). The guy who was in the squad that lost gainst Scotland. The guy who was in the squad that lost against Wales. The guy who was in the squad that lost against South Africa and New Zealand in November. The guy who was in the squad that lost against Italy until O'Gara took his place. The guy who has some problem with his defence skills.

You probably have no idea about how much Trinh Duc improved his tactical kicks over the last couple of years. You probably have no idea about how good Trinh Duc is when he's attacking the line or how good he is when it comes about defence. During almost each game of the 6N, Trinh showed a little bit of genius, doing one or two world class tricks. Three years ago, he wasn't able to alternate the game between forward and backs. Now he is.

You do not know Trinh Duc, because you only saw him playing once, during this year 6N, and you were ****** because he outplayed Sexton. You do not know Trinh Duc because his squad is not involved in the H cup. You do not know Trinh Duc, because until recently there were only two fly-halves in Europe, Sexton and Flood.

Trinh Duc is a world class player. I hope you're going to turn on your TV screen during the next RWC.

Watch some rugby we beat Scotland, lost to France only because of Parra's boot, he didn't start v Wales and defensivley frail? His defence is one of the reasons he's in the team. Also Trinh-Duc was outplayed by Toby Flood and lost to Italy playing the full game.

Leave Britney Alone!!!

If you refuse to accept any response other than kissing Sextons arse what was the point in making the thread?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

Latest posts