• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v Wales

LOL. Max Evans > Shane.

Seriously, Hadden is a cnut for not starting these twins.

Good move by Scotland and....yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy!

Scotland score their first decent try since 2004!

Williams won't be too pleased to have been beaten on the outside and makes Byrne look ordinary with the sidestep. Good strength from Evans, finally something for the Scots to cheer about.

Can someone explain to me why the Evans brothers didn't start?

Mr Money in the bank to add two...

would love to know though why the Evans brothers didn't start this game, don't think it would have made a huge difference as the forwards have been dominated but better to have the option available.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 8 2009, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Can someone explain to me why the Evans brothers didn't start?[/b]
Frank Hadden has caught Eddie-O'Sullivanitis. If you're old enough, you're good enough is his mantra. Why trust young up-and-comers when you can pick average old reliables instead?

James Hook seems to suffering from Gavin "Lazy C**t" Henson syndrome... What a terrible touch find.

And Scotland on the attack... What a terrible last twenty minutes this has been for Wales.
Scottish handling errors are killing them really. Wales should be a good 30 points up given the territory and missed kicks, and a better side will capitalize on the opportunities Scotland have missed...

Not a try. Paterson bounced it.

I'm very disappointed with the performance late on. *groan*

Not impressed by Wales at all. They'll breeze past England but if they keep on like this then they'll be found out by Ireland and France easily...

Glad I switched ROG in for Jones at the last minute for my fantasy team.

It's depressing when I go to buy a game (have to go with Setanta Broadband here) on Sunday afternoon and only one is even worth watching. Looks like it'll be Ireland - France this weekend...

Oh and typical play from Mr best player in the whole wide world Mr Byrne. Chuck the ball away into the stands.

Let me be very frank guys. Byrne is very good, very very good but he's a cheating, dirty git when he isn't playing legit.

You're basing that on... One game Prest?
I know you like to jump at any opportunity to stab at the Welsh team, but seriously...

Hopefully England will put up some challenge next week. I'd hate us to be complacent in Paris - they'll rape us. Not too worried about Ireland yet. They're a bit of an unknown quantity. I'll see how they do the rest of the tournament first...

Latest posts