• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Jerseys

Same here with the Home, why I ended up with the Away WC variant, Sports direct selling them for £45 inc. next day delivery vs £45 without delivery elsewhere as a heads up to anyone

cheers for this, think i'll be picking up the alternative one too, too unsure of the home kit

Georgia
27703.jpg

27702.jpg

I thought UA were coming out with new designs for their kits and expected something similar to Wales and Canada jersey. This looks like last seasons template, if I was Georgia I would feel short changed

I thought UA were coming out with new designs for their kits and expected something similar to Wales and Canada jersey. This looks like last seasons template, if I was Georgia I would feel short changed

Well, it is in UA fashion. Few lines, no extravagant design. There's only so much you can do following that philosophy. :)

Does anyone know where I can find the namibia world cup jersey?
Had a look on lovell and rugbystore the kit they have seems different from the kit they released.

Does anyone know where I can find the namibia world cup jersey?
Had a look on lovell and rugbystore the kit they have seems different from the kit they released.

Can't find any.

Decided after the RWC when the shirts start selling for £20 -> I'm going to look for both Japanese shirts and the Romania one.

There my favourite design and both teams I don't have jersey for.

I'm doing the same with the Japan kit - not going to drop £50 on one but will definitely look to get one when the price drops.

I'm doing the same with the Japan kit - not going to drop £50 on one but will definitely look to get one when the price drops.

Yep both kits are a thing of beauty, and it is a sure thing that these Jersey drop down in price dramatically after the World Cup.

Esp for the lower tier teams.

Yep both kits are a thing of beauty, and it is a sure thing that these Jersey drop down in price dramatically after the World Cup.

Esp for the lower tier teams.

Yeah I'd like to do the same but I'm not sure about the stock after the cup. Lovell only have 60 Japanese jerseys in my size and has not yet begun the WC :eek:

I would like to buy the Teros jersey too when the prices drop

Last edited:
And here is the Springbok Jersey:

11350642_10153001540409576_320257658053769476_n.jpg

No Springbok on the chest!! WTF!!

This is just the first photo that was recently posted, and already my facebook is littered with anger about how crap this jersey is looking.

This isn't anything new. In 2011 the Springbok was on the sleeve as well. It's because of the Protea which the governing bodies demand to be on the chest. Australia has a similar situation where the Wallaby is on the sleeve.

Yeah I'd like to do the same but I'm not sure about the stock after the cup. Lovell only have 60 Japanese jerseys in my size and has not yet begun the WC :eek:

I would like to buy the Teros jersey too when the prices drop

I haven't looked at the amount yet I'm L/XL.

Will just keep an eye on them all.

IF they manage to get into the quarters there might be a big rush to get them but I can't see to many selling before the WC is over.

INB4 they sell out.

France RWC kit:

france_15_home_front.jpg

france_rwc_jersey_2015.jpg

Question in relation to France v Italy - have either country released an away world cup jersey? As when they play, their blue shirts will clash. Question for French or Italian fans in the know.

I haven't looked at the amount yet I'm L/XL.

Will just keep an eye on them all.

IF they manage to get into the quarters there might be a big rush to get them but I can't see to many selling before the WC is over.

INB4 they sell out.

In terms of sales in favour us, they should lose all their games by 100. But if they achieve a feat, these shirts will disappear in few days. :p
Question in relation to France v Italy - have either country released an away world cup jersey? As when they play, their blue shirts will clash. Question for French or Italian fans in the know.

Adidas and World Rugby aren't worried about that. Italy never reach the quarters ;)

Last edited: