• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Russia and the West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roma were destroyed too. But by number of the dead to discuss it seems it is possible.

Or too send to prison?:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Well that's rubbish. Used to live in Germany and there's really open discussion about the Holocaust and it's perpetrators.

Also you don't agree with the figure? What kind of figures do you agree with then, and do you have any evidence to back it up?

I think that the number is overestimated twice at least. The genocide of Jews was and it was the genocide of Jews of Poland and the USSR.

Incorrectly consider the Jews who remained in occupied territories and evacuated in depth of the USSR.

What to find out truth scientific discussion and researches of this subject is necessary.

But it is forbidden in Europe!:cool:

Roma were destroyed too. But by number of the dead to discuss it seems it is possible.

Or too send to prison?:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

I think that the number is overestimated twice at least. The genocide of Jews was and it was the genocide of Jews of Poland and the USSR.

Incorrectly consider the Jews who remained in occupied territories and evacuated in depth of the USSR.

What to find out truth scientific discussion and researches of this subject is necessary.

But it is forbidden in Europe!:cool:

What utter ********

What utter ********

If you are frightened by Israel can discuss hunger in Bengal 43...:cool:

0_110d9f_cd1ad98f_orig.jpg

If you are frightened by Israel can discuss hunger in Bengal 43...:cool:

0_110d9f_cd1ad98f_orig.jpg

Frightened of Israel? What ******** are you sprouting now? Hold on wait let me guess?

The holocaust was made up by Fox news to discredit Stalin who was in fact a very nice man and not a mass murderer. Also the Serbs were the victims in the Balkans war and everyone in Europe are terrified of Russia because the Americans have told us to be.

Do you ever get tired of sprouting such utter rubbish?.it's like talking to my 2.year old. Why don't you try leaving you bedroom and visiting some of these places you claim to know so much about.

Frightened of Israel? What ******** are you sprouting now? Hold on wait let me guess?

The holocaust was made up by Fox news to discredit Stalin who was in fact a very nice man and not a mass murderer. Also the Serbs were the victims in the Balkans war and everyone in Europe are terrified of Russia because the Americans have told us to be.

Do you ever get tired of sprouting such utter rubbish?.it's like talking to my 2.year old. Why don't you try leaving you bedroom and visiting some of these places you claim to know so much about.

Why to me to answer it if you perfectly write instead of me?:cool:

I won't even discuss numbers, as it totally irrelevant how many million people have been killed. Does "just" killing three millions make it a lesser crime ?

It's not forbidden to discuss the Holocaust in Germany. Simply wrong.
There's just a law making denial of the Holocaust illegal. And rightfully so.

I won't even discuss numbers, as it totally irrelevant how many million people have been killed. Does "just" killing three millions make it a lesser crime ?

No you are wrong! Fox news has brainwashed you!

Yeah right.....thanks Borat

But you can change when you become more tolerant and democratic ?:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

And you can deny that the Earth is round?:lol:

It's not forbidden?

- - - Updated - - -

Hail Trump !

God save the Queen!:pioneer:

- - - Updated - - -

No you are wrong! Fox news has brainwashed you!

Germans washed brains from 1945 onwards.

It was a nation of warriors once, and now they're only Gay Parade.:cool:

Our youth team sensationally defeated favourites from the United States in the semifinals of the ice hockey World Championship!

[video]https://youtu.be/2O9a3C2Isbw[/video]

And did so for the second consecutive year)))

;)

Finland. It is next to us.

[video]https://youtu.be/gT0fABCw6M8[/video]

I would not marry her ...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts