• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Russia and the West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your just pawns nothing more.
As you wish sir)))

Regarding these lame, edited, staged videos I can only say that I was aware that Russia distributes materials from their federal channels to export, but I am sincerely surprised someone really buys it))) It means that RussiaToday indeed has certain audience in western world)) I hope you excuse my reluctance to make any more comments on these propaganda treat. I will also abstain from turning this topic into 'video proof ping-pong')))

So, you try to present armed terrorist attack on municipal building in Odessa as a crime of ukrainian police? Really?)) Sorry, pal but you are spreading lies. What is most arrogant - you are trying to sell it to me, the person born in Odessa. I didn't get at once that I am dealing with propaganda-spreader and tried to participate in discussion. My bad)))

Im not trying to present anything I simply posted evidence contrary to yours and it appears most of youtube agrees with me not that that means much. :rolleyes:

And
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/35980842.jpg

Alright

Enough of this mudslinging.

I think this thread has run it's course. Especially now that Vladimir is no longer with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts