• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup 2011 Roster File Updates!

A little late, because I noticed some Fijian players were more than a little inaccurate, when default stats applied. They'll still finish up between 75 and 76 overall, but it's just some specific players were being made to look too good. Fijians best players should be best and all that. :)

please make a roster file for usa games bought in psn store!!

if u guys dont want to make a another file for usa games bought in psn, then post the real stats and the real appeareance of the players in the unlicensed team, and the unlicensed players like MANU TUILAGI in England or Nicolas Sanchez in Argentina. plz!

Last edited:
A little late, because I noticed some Fijian players were more than a little inaccurate, when default stats applied. They'll still finish up between 75 and 76 overall, but it's just some specific players were being made to look too good. Fijians best players should be best and all that. :)

So the downloadable file has been updated because at the start of the post it still calls it v3.8?

for ps3 just use the file at the first post:
First load a roster save from your RWC game on a usb stick. Then open the files you downloaded from here copy the four files into the folder on the usb stick and override the data. plug the stick back in to your ps3 and override the save ... rosters should be done and updated.

When i put my usb back into to the ps3 it comes up Corrupted Data

HI guys! I´m new here, and i´ve a doubt. I do all teh process but i´m still having the same roster´s names!

I'm sorry guys, but believe it or not, I had accidentally deleted my nearly completed update. Luckily I have been testing a slightly earlier build of it on a friends PS3. He's been away at the World Cup quarters and only got back two days ago. I'm nearly totally back up to date on my changes and I really think it'll be the best one yet.

Just some info to let you know what makes it a whole lot more fun.

Some teams like Tonga have been raised up in ability. For example Tonga are now 74 (after all they beat France!), making them a solid match for the likes of Fiji instead of the joke they were. Samoa are at 78 now and when you bearing mind the pushing they gave Wales 84 and South Africa 88, that's pretty fair.

The Welsh centres have had a very slight increase to their agility, which is the stat which makes them more manoeuvrable.

Australia's Quade Cooper's tackling has been lowered to a more honest 62. Whilst Pocock has been made a true World Class player, rather than just a very good one as he was.

Canada have had certain individuals made into pretty handy players as they should be, Kleeburger, Fairhurst and van der Merwe as prime examples. In USA guys like Clever and a couple of their other stand-out players have had well-earned stats improvements also.

Russia are still very low early 60's rated team, and not renamed yet of course, but the Halfback has had a stats boost in the acceleration and agility dept, as he was a bit of a zippy little gem amongst those guys. They may get a little bit of naming attention in a future update.

In general the minnows should present a more fair representation of how they were in this world cup (gap closing, but still a way off being truly competitive).

There are many more changes coming in with the updated rosters and I've had nothing but great feedback from all the friends who've helped me playtest it.

Just need to update 10 more Fijians all over again and I'm done....for a while.

Is there any chance you can export it for the USA store version! i'm sure many will appreciate it!

Is there any chance you can export it for the USA store version! i'm sure many will appreciate it!

The only real chance to do that is if someone uploads a Roster Savedata folder from the US version here and I can download it. Then I could try and make them compatible, or see if there's some way to exchange the data between the two.

So, if someone can, it's the only way I might be able to help.

Its not detecting anything on my PS3 form the flash drive.
I don't know what I've done wrong

Its not detecting anything on my PS3 form the flash drive.
I don't know what I've done wrong

Have you put it into a folder named PS3 (must be caps) on the flash drive?

Full instructions are on post one this thread. :)

Is this for ps3 or xbox or both

My particular updates have been for PS3, but there was a stage a long while back in the early pages where some people released some kind of method for updating Xbox 360 too. They haven't followed up with any subsequent updates, perhaps they weren't getting any feedback on their work either.

Latest posts