• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 for PC and Mac

Hi Dave or anyone else, How do you watch/play games instead of siming games?
Hi
You should un-assign your assistant from the main squad.
I hope this is helpful and that you are enjoying the game.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Dave, I know this is a big request and a big list, but is there any chance you could put up a list of the players to go with the photos in the folder RUTM2017_photos?
Thanks in advance

Dave, I know this is a big request and a big list, but is there any chance you could put up a list of the players to go with the photos in the folder RUTM2017_photos?
Thanks in advance
Hi
You are right this is a big request, plus it could cause potential issues with licensing, sorry.
Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

Dave, do you have the Newcastle Falcons home kit, the png called "Kit_Icon_Home" from the new update? I have deleted it and cannot get it back and it is messing up the enjoyment of my game......Thanks

Dave, do you have the Newcastle Falcons home kit, the png called "Kit_Icon_Home" from the new update? I have deleted it and cannot get it back and it is messing up the enjoyment of my game......Thanks
Hi, You should only needs to do this :

- Right click Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 in the Steam Library and select Properties
- Select the LOCAL FILES tab
- Then click VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES . . .

and you'll download the missing files.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

Hi Dave
I was wonder when there will be a big update to rugby Union team manager 2017
That uses all the suggestion of people on the forum for a big update for the game or Dlc

Hi Dave
I was wonder when there will be a big update to rugby Union team manager 2017
That uses all the suggestion of people on the forum for a big update for the game or Dlc

Hi As you will know, we are doing regular updates to the game, to ensure it works correctly and smoothly to improve gameplay.
Regarding any ideas that people have on what they would also like to see in the game, we do really appreciate these, and we will certainly be considering these for any possible future versions.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

Hi Dave
While I was playing the game
I notice when you get contract offers from a nation team the contract only last for the one competition
I thought it would be nice if the contract would last for 3 years as in real life
Then you manage the nation team and your club at the same time
Making it possible to chose kick at goal from longer distances
As well drop goals
And give the fullback the option to kick the ball when he receives it from a kick at the back
A option to play the blindside
And making opponents tactically smart
More depth in tactics
Licensed southern hemisphere
And making to world cup every 5 years
As well as the Britsh and Irish lions tour
And I south Africa
The Currie cup teams should be managed as one club with the south african super rugby teams As in real life
Making pre match and halftime speeches to motivate players
And international world ranking
U/20 world cup
More depth in tactics and training and in game tactical depth
Maybe seeing the ref on the field
Making that you can't start at big teams until your manager rating increases
More depth on player personalities

Thinks these updates would be great

Hi Dave
While I was playing the game
I notice when you get contract offers from a nation team the contract only last for the one competition
I thought it would be nice if the contract would last for 3 years as in real life
Then you manage the nation team and your club at the same time
Making it possible to chose kick at goal from longer distances
As well drop goals
And give the fullback the option to kick the ball when he receives it from a kick at the back
A option to play the blindside
And making opponents tactically smart
More depth in tactics
Licensed southern hemisphere
And making to world cup every 5 years
As well as the Britsh and Irish lions tour
And I south Africa
The Currie cup teams should be managed as one club with the south african super rugby teams As in real life
Making pre match and halftime speeches to motivate players
And international world ranking
U/20 world cup
More depth in tactics and training and in game tactical depth
Maybe seeing the ref on the field
Making that you can't start at big teams until your manager rating increases
More depth on player personalities

Thinks these updates would be great

Hi
There are some really good ideas here to consider for any future version.
Many thanks for your post, it is much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

Hope someone can help, i'm nearing the end of my first season and i've just signed any players who are out of contract. My question is how do I offer contracts to players from other teams who are out of contract?

Hi Guys,

Great game.
I regularly play in the Scottish lower leagues, and am progressively updating the club jerseys and the kit in the match engine to be more authentic.
I am using templates from Football Manager (sorry to swear on the forum) to create the kits, which is ok, but slow, and updating the kit for the match engine is a real ballache to do, do you have any templates I can use to speed things up?

Cheers

Iain

Pl

Hi Many thanks for your continued support of RUTM, it is really appreciated by all the team.

Calibre and attributes are dynamic in RUTM 2017 and change with training, match time and age

We now have over 100 user interface screens packed with options and features, in RUTM17.
We will get updates out, on the improvements and enhancements, very soon.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.<strike></strike>​<strike></strike>​.
<strike>​
</strike>
is there going to be a rutm 2019

Hi Dave
I believe its time for a new release pack with new features for the 2018-2019 seasons

Hi Dave
I believe its time for a new release pack with new features for the 2018-2019 seasons

I too feel it is time to update to the 2019 squads. Can't see myself playing the game again until it is done. Obviously we as fans can't do it all.

Feel there are negatives to address within the game however most have been mentioned in the not helpful section on steam. I'm just looking for a good rugby game to play on a console or PC, in the past 10 years I wouldn't give any more than a 5/10. I've tried them all

Hi,

I seem to have a glitch in the game.
I've modified the Scottish clubs and leagues, & half way through my 1st season, 2 cubs have mysteriously played 32 games each instead of 8, racking up a load of points.

aA2jAKDxKsm2phUdK8d1k3nK-lQpZkbRTVHHuqRfGaJj7JRV286gQ3cAmDytNcWsH9tZfYIq0rbb1ze4NRZW-VbEnWiFu8JRIIYYHa8Y0Ds4DSrO-wvaRqwpfy7PqvagFZST-YjuGSId_wxsLkcRgELMWamh4gDglqYarS7iEf3b5OiH17kp285RJVWpPXvp9ev2HqBoR94_NL4hycTAoSDjEpIC4bctnxtw7m-EIBs7rfPVslQSa-zv2HkDOLK_WGxRgfJIbVwK0Gt5DCuZ1hRItgnWvQeboaSfoPBXvq7X9qGz2FWzEc2hXpLAXx1X3l1T4icpCtvdwTEmi32gXkHoRLqhTK9_cB6F2LTKrEJNAqOz0iKnHhLTT6Uk_12AzI96K0hProaT6a79IU7NprUykoyHtq85j48VCFAR13ty06WQo75CI5hvuOzhqP69By1Ew7uEtMf6zipCsf3nu_XVZsGITvtvSstq5lnalPkrPqSbonmualT6veVvsf2Az5PznjiUDQAQ04x90n1lTllhGtIEpYbraj7GLjxAxBXfEsPZDiOzfyHMNtw9HAPkqol1S4wqCIm-sA83-CTB6-46nQvdb35ujYZLFCDQCvsBldxTfjX2m3EW8ooVUfFdREfN4ymVocg6ZOTW-2e57DHEhomPe2s=w1690-h950-no

NcMQyCBTJU9kh9Z4vR0A0NbipVyW7qubRRvde3MOxCEkJSGn01S4OoZGyGOrhPxWt6PEprOzM9eG6TaUxt9NBHUt_4nPkuh01e9Gpr2lALOF-DFhIFjvRxb1Tr7WJtmr2Mjv6qbPYPazOrfIZBCAQysIkVEsKencpjl3bs0aN7h8ZzzTrb99YzuChVrsbX1B21bMsjG7wgAAd82s4kdiB3oCtTL1SvUp4UCXWeQedLIxMQTnBiHRSYP7tbzIglGAjRQgDp-2mPOaij0s4K4otYR8gXfXymkOifa0KagkJEqSOuzlWsGnIYiCTB7vhS9_iRcan9AVf9CQDBa8IP8nULpf-ZHGmjFlyM9taEA46KIN9hPgi0OZnrLSwR_CKBmLiEmDhyFAPjm1O5ztgcPen4Ov_WrxzScchr_gIf0kJIRx-LuIOQG3UuD1w7KV3d8w4JTZ2SU-T_q-y-qsxUjrm7_RmXC43L0U6lAELImX5UebC7F6biJkmFvTedZybEtZZOIHCwr8g0r2asWwuZa9iipmtZT4FvMupN5QgXzx7gNoOexEHMsTszOQpfwzJ8LJFK8SgGEy-7I0rR4RqBcJ6BWCXWnAeg2SqY2thYI9RGeWtw5RJFO7C3qoWijGSUinqzuxNGR_RJ7A7rRAXxaN-4b7NEoVg6I=w1690-h950-no

Although Hillhead's fixtures don't tally with their results!

s5ghWaLPID8ZJ2TTR-7cTQzEr2sHUKC4Y3sBux-b5FlrBJXge4g8Ud47ErZhx4IH6uNVM7ABGr_axRpx_ysN_Eg1dtAPZjk1tZdElTHBPe9Db75GksQdPS-t7qerwuyN1PrRqjEOoiMtggwQitprYYC8APKjoKdqDZyBtvPecip5ohTMnFuHX7nQZWp0jM5Xr5o4lPJlfAr1LaW_8tRTWICEOdGktoRsiS6ZwpGEt1P51TS9cvy72PftxEQ9zS4nWgXAO5F1A-ERsikRhR3jmo9NWOXbD_0cqMggPUsx9skNAOMUjXN8duQRbaoOUCNhAmauzFIOUdeiujvO0F6RtqSSmKfOdeYBVKlLlzftvVc_jpHg9HQyGw5i_XEqL9DMQSZOvC0kI0y9W-utm5LhPkx_SdB4hercDOjr7eTnU3olvaMCcEb2s2KYIae3Sgf2ArGT5rx60cIBPp3zQfo_SHXwTX_sTxDOgeivKsGVUF9UtfBNxFZrurF6BwcZVJocskByUdux7kHBpYxy_zHVq--IbcFXAmVuOCwVVrDIWSdOeRD9lLrAZGhi8nhHLU8EtpUBnTTazSfJ86hH2Ry6en0MygJiCiy-IDYX0MNiyW2EhUxeJV3if0nWlLynDI4qVKGKzyeIY9KflpTkAB2p_szwfCkna7E=w1690-h950-no

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Hi,

I seem to have a glitch in the game.
I've modified the Scottish clubs and leagues, & half way through my 1st season, 2 cubs have mysteriously played 32 games each instead of 8, racking up a load of points.

aA2jAKDxKsm2phUdK8d1k3nK-lQpZkbRTVHHuqRfGaJj7JRV286gQ3cAmDytNcWsH9tZfYIq0rbb1ze4NRZW-VbEnWiFu8JRIIYYHa8Y0Ds4DSrO-wvaRqwpfy7PqvagFZST-YjuGSId_wxsLkcRgELMWamh4gDglqYarS7iEf3b5OiH17kp285RJVWpPXvp9ev2HqBoR94_NL4hycTAoSDjEpIC4bctnxtw7m-EIBs7rfPVslQSa-zv2HkDOLK_WGxRgfJIbVwK0Gt5DCuZ1hRItgnWvQeboaSfoPBXvq7X9qGz2FWzEc2hXpLAXx1X3l1T4icpCtvdwTEmi32gXkHoRLqhTK9_cB6F2LTKrEJNAqOz0iKnHhLTT6Uk_12AzI96K0hProaT6a79IU7NprUykoyHtq85j48VCFAR13ty06WQo75CI5hvuOzhqP69By1Ew7uEtMf6zipCsf3nu_XVZsGITvtvSstq5lnalPkrPqSbonmualT6veVvsf2Az5PznjiUDQAQ04x90n1lTllhGtIEpYbraj7GLjxAxBXfEsPZDiOzfyHMNtw9HAPkqol1S4wqCIm-sA83-CTB6-46nQvdb35ujYZLFCDQCvsBldxTfjX2m3EW8ooVUfFdREfN4ymVocg6ZOTW-2e57DHEhomPe2s=w1690-h950-no

NcMQyCBTJU9kh9Z4vR0A0NbipVyW7qubRRvde3MOxCEkJSGn01S4OoZGyGOrhPxWt6PEprOzM9eG6TaUxt9NBHUt_4nPkuh01e9Gpr2lALOF-DFhIFjvRxb1Tr7WJtmr2Mjv6qbPYPazOrfIZBCAQysIkVEsKencpjl3bs0aN7h8ZzzTrb99YzuChVrsbX1B21bMsjG7wgAAd82s4kdiB3oCtTL1SvUp4UCXWeQedLIxMQTnBiHRSYP7tbzIglGAjRQgDp-2mPOaij0s4K4otYR8gXfXymkOifa0KagkJEqSOuzlWsGnIYiCTB7vhS9_iRcan9AVf9CQDBa8IP8nULpf-ZHGmjFlyM9taEA46KIN9hPgi0OZnrLSwR_CKBmLiEmDhyFAPjm1O5ztgcPen4Ov_WrxzScchr_gIf0kJIRx-LuIOQG3UuD1w7KV3d8w4JTZ2SU-T_q-y-qsxUjrm7_RmXC43L0U6lAELImX5UebC7F6biJkmFvTedZybEtZZOIHCwr8g0r2asWwuZa9iipmtZT4FvMupN5QgXzx7gNoOexEHMsTszOQpfwzJ8LJFK8SgGEy-7I0rR4RqBcJ6BWCXWnAeg2SqY2thYI9RGeWtw5RJFO7C3qoWijGSUinqzuxNGR_RJ7A7rRAXxaN-4b7NEoVg6I=w1690-h950-no

Although Hillhead's fixtures don't tally with their results!

s5ghWaLPID8ZJ2TTR-7cTQzEr2sHUKC4Y3sBux-b5FlrBJXge4g8Ud47ErZhx4IH6uNVM7ABGr_axRpx_ysN_Eg1dtAPZjk1tZdElTHBPe9Db75GksQdPS-t7qerwuyN1PrRqjEOoiMtggwQitprYYC8APKjoKdqDZyBtvPecip5ohTMnFuHX7nQZWp0jM5Xr5o4lPJlfAr1LaW_8tRTWICEOdGktoRsiS6ZwpGEt1P51TS9cvy72PftxEQ9zS4nWgXAO5F1A-ERsikRhR3jmo9NWOXbD_0cqMggPUsx9skNAOMUjXN8duQRbaoOUCNhAmauzFIOUdeiujvO0F6RtqSSmKfOdeYBVKlLlzftvVc_jpHg9HQyGw5i_XEqL9DMQSZOvC0kI0y9W-utm5LhPkx_SdB4hercDOjr7eTnU3olvaMCcEb2s2KYIae3Sgf2ArGT5rx60cIBPp3zQfo_SHXwTX_sTxDOgeivKsGVUF9UtfBNxFZrurF6BwcZVJocskByUdux7kHBpYxy_zHVq--IbcFXAmVuOCwVVrDIWSdOeRD9lLrAZGhi8nhHLU8EtpUBnTTazSfJ86hH2Ry6en0MygJiCiy-IDYX0MNiyW2EhUxeJV3if0nWlLynDI4qVKGKzyeIY9KflpTkAB2p_szwfCkna7E=w1690-h950-no

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Hi Sorry to hear of your problem.
This may be a result of your modification, but lets see if we can help you.
Please email us at [email protected] , and we will get back to you on the process to send us a saved game.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

I do hope there is a new game in this World Cup year. I realise it is difficult to have significant sales and you need to build a following. Hopefully you release the game and employ some social media experts in Japan to get lots of sales during the World Cup. If you can get people interested there, you might really be onto something.

I want to restart playing the 2017 game, but the Southern Hemisphere names and squads being wrong is a bit of a pain! Hopefully someone has a fairly up to date mod!!

Hi Dave

Recently bought the update for 2019 season
Really enjoying the game
But still lots of room for improvement
Could you maybe remove the western force from the super rugby as they are not in the competion any more
I still wish it was possible to kick at goal from longer distances as possible in the game
Maybe a option to maul from a line-out as this is a great weapon in any rugby team
The South African First Division(Currie Cup) teams are the same as the south African teams in the super rugby it is just different squads. The same with the new-zealand and Australia first division teams and super rugby teams
A world ranking for international teams

Thanks for the great game
Really enjoying it

What's up folks.

Has anyone made accurate player names and kits/logos and for southern hemisphere sides for 2018/19? There are mods in these forums but they were created in 2016/17 and besides the fact the squads are outdated, the files themselves don't seem to work with the 18/19 version of the game (the dlc). Unless I'm doing something wrong while installing the mods, which I don't believe I am.

There's also mention of a Fan Hub website, teammanager.com I think it was called. It's been hyperlinked by admin a few times but the site doesn't seem to be active.

Any help?
Cheers.

Latest posts