• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 for PC and Mac

Dave just wondering could there be an option to move play down the blindside from a ruck, or pick which side of the scrum the attacking 8 runs to?
Also is there a way of increasing the opposing clubs training facilities? I'm finding that after a few seasons the only players who improve are my own, the opposition premiership clubs are half stocked with semi-pro players and I'm walking away with 50 point plus victories from most matches even in the european cup

Dave just wondering could there be an option to move play down the blindside from a ruck, or pick which side of the scrum the attacking 8 runs to?
Also is there a way of increasing the opposing clubs training facilities? I'm finding that after a few seasons the only players who improve are my own, the opposition premiership clubs are half stocked with semi-pro players and I'm walking away with 50 point plus victories from most matches even in the european cup

Hi
Many thanks for your post, we will look into the issues you have raised.
Please email me with any further information :- [email protected]

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

Hi Dave will there be more database updates ? I just want to know before i start editing the new database otherwise all work is lost

Hi dave
I agree
Being able to run up the blindside would be awesome
And the southern leagues fully licensed
And maybe the option to design your own scrum move and line out move
And a may to design your own defense structure and moves

And the option to tell the fullback to kick when he receives the ball from a kick
And adding the u/20 world cup
Option to group players by potion in international selection like in Rutm2015
And real live international management requirements

Last edited:
Hi dave
I agree
Being able to run up the blindside would be awesome
And the southern leagues fully licensed
And maybe the option to design your own scrum move and line out move
And a may to design your own defense structure and moves

And the option to tell the fullback to kick when he receives the ball from a kick
And adding the u/20 world cup
Option to group players by potion in international selection like in Rutm2015
And real live international management requirements
U20 world cup and international team ranking system for the international teams like the IRB rankings then use it to determine who plays in the world cup !!

Hi Dave will there be more database updates ? I just want to know before i start editing the new database otherwise all work is lost
Hi John
No further ones planned at present
Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

U20 world cup and international team ranking system for the international teams like the IRB rankings then use it to determine who plays in the world cup !!
Hi
Some great ideas here, we will certainly be looking at these for any possible future versions.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

Hello Dave
Loving the new update

But looking for southern hemisphere licenses
I'm sure game support will increase with licenses

Hello Dave
I have some suggestions

1:The game crashes sometimes after playing a match
2:Adding southern Hemisphere licenses
3:U/20 world cup
4Personalities for players
5:Coaches have different attributes. Then you can choose if he is a defense or attack coach (As in FM)
6Possibility to coach sevens
7 Possibility to play the academy and colts match if you want toe
8:Improve the tactics to make it possible to created a styl of play
Attack and defense
9: The teams in the Currie cup(Blue Bulls) are the same franchise the bulls in the super rugby not apart
10:Coaches also have personalities that improve some aspects of team training

Here are some quick wins that I think that game would benefit from.

1. Splitting the training into forwards and backs to make it easier to see the impact on those units.

2. Simplified team style options. If you are a collar & tie manager, why not allow basic styles to be chosen. If you want to play Warrenball - the game suggests the players, coaches and tactics that fit that style.

3. Referees - would be great to see them running about the pitch. Maybe if the ref has certain attributes to change your players to suit.

4. Options to set an 'always kick' option when you have a defensive set-piece in your own 22.

5. Kit editor. something simple like picking hoops, squares, socks, shorts etc.

Hi
Many thanks for your suggestions, they are much appreciated.
They are all very good ideas for a future version.
We really hope that you are enjoying the game.
Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

Hello,

Would anyone be able to link or point me to a download of all the proper names for clubs and players and a fairly recent transfer update?

thanks

Hi
Many thanks for your suggestions, they are much appreciated.
They are all very good ideas for a future version.
We really hope that you are enjoying the game.
Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

Hi Dave, here is one more suggestion for what I think is a quick win/bug fix.

When there are penalties awarded in the last few minutes of the game if you kick to touch or have a scrum, the time continues to run and the half/game ends. If its from a penalty the game should allow the set piece to take place.

Just wondering why you didn't add RGC to the Welsh premiership? You even have teams that are not in the premiership there? I realise that I can add it myself, but that is not the point.

Hi Dave or anyone else, How do you watch/play games instead of siming games?

Last edited:
Hi
That particular league is unlicensed, and clubs represent geographical areas.
But as you are aware there is an Editor supplied with the game, which hopefully you will find helpful.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Latest posts